New to Carpet cleaning, business ownership, and forums (basically a horse)

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
go walk a street or two in the evening, set a goal for 1/2 hour or hour. "i am so and so. i run a local carpet cleaning business. (hand them a business card)
If you ever need any work done give me call. list some of the things you do. Then leave unless they start asking questions. Be willing to tell your story. You are trying to build relationships. They need to know they can trust you.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
go walk a street or two in the evening, set a goal for 1/2 hour or hour. "i am so and so. i run a local carpet cleaning business. (hand them a business card)
If you ever need any work done give me call. list some of the things you do. Then leave unless they start asking questions. Be willing to tell your story. You are trying to build relationships. They need to know they can trust you.
I don’t want to be Debby Downer, that was the way to do it pre Covid, but it’s very difficult in Covid.

Name
Swani
Bio Break is a great prespray but I believe End Zone is just a rinse. I think if you removed your yellow tip from your inline sprayer it would fix your prespray issue. It cuts the amount of product you use in half and sprays at a much greater rate because it sets your dilution at 4:1 instead of 8:1. Also make sure that you're applying prespray at about 400 psi. Welcome to the board. Hopefully I will see you at Mikey's Fest. It will be a complete game changer for you. Being able to be surrounded be cleaners and the ability to ask questions as you work will really fill in the gaps for you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom