New to Mikey's Board

Name
Nathan
speaking of logos...there was a franchise (I "think" it was a franchise) that used an elephant and sucking trunk/wand wrap ..I haven't seen their trucks in years
anyone remember them??
10, maybe 12 years ago???

I don't recall for sure if woolly or 'regular" cartoon elephant logo..though.
are you the franchise I'm thinking of Nate?
or come up with the woolly logo on your own ?
which I like, BTW
...but I'm a marketing retard, so it doesn't mean it's any good

..L.T.A.

Negative that wasnt me that you seen but as far who's idea it was to create it, it was my uncles idea.
What i would love to do with my truckmount is turn it into a giant wooly mammoth ( Including Horns ) lol. Would be pretty reconizable and bad ass.
Kids see our logo all the time and are like Mom look at that.. So as is it still brings attention.

And damn 170 guns in the last 8 years? Shit i only have 4. ...

Greetings, Nathan. Welcome to the flip side.

Thanks Scott!

Last edited:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
And damn 170 guns in the last 8 years? Shit i only have 4. ...

I never have anywhere near that many at one time .
i buy, try, take apart, evaluate, tune and/or trick out (some) and sell/trade for more .
I know gun values pretty well and when i buy, I buy at the right price ..so i never lose money on any deals

i only have a handful that are "keeper" keepers ..hell for that matter, any or all them "have a price"

..L.T.A.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
speaking of logos...there was a franchise (I "think" it was a franchise) that used an elephant and sucking trunk/wand wrap ..I haven't seen their trucks in years
anyone remember them??
10, maybe 12 years ago???

I don't recall for sure if woolly or 'regular" cartoon elephant logo..though.
are you the franchise I'm thinking of Nate?
or come up with the woolly logo on your own ?
which I like, BTW
...but I'm a marketing retard, so it doesn't mean it's any good

..L.T.A.
max_truck.png

That was MaxCare with the teal colors and Elephant. They had some monster TM that could do carpet cleaning, air ducts, dustless floor sanding all by the same machine. At the time they and Carpet One were going to over take the industry. Not sure what happened but they looked like they were going to be a force there for brief period.

http://www.maxcare1.com/services.html

webpic_lonniescarpetcleaningsp12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
max_truck.png

That was MaxCare with the teal colors and Elephant. They had some monster TM that could do carpet cleaning, air ducts, dustless floor sanding all by the same machine. At the time they and Carpet One were going to over take the industry. Not sure what happened but they looked like they were going to be a force there for brief period.

http://www.maxcare1.com/services.html

webpic_lonniescarpetcleaningsp12.jpg

i think that's it!!

and i thought it was around the time Carpet One planed to take over the world

anyway, they didn't last long here ...saw one van around pretty regular for a year maybe two, then *POOF*... gone

..L.T.A.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think Fritz Thompson was running the program for Carpet One. Not sure but it might have been Steve Toburen's brother running MaxCare...or maybe he was at Paul Davis.

Name
Nathan
Looks like they have a pretty nice website and marketing campain. There logo is pretty sweet to. But i see your point there logo is very similar.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom