New to the business and looking for advice

FredC

Village Idiot
Haha unfortunately no, still haven’t gotten my check! And not looking to get used tools either.
I meant for when you sell it so somebody can get a deal.

Do you have kids? That would help me narrow down when to look.

Reactions: Fat Mike

Anthony E

Name
Anthony Edwards
I meant for when you sell it so somebody can get a deal.

Do you have kids? That would help me narrow down when to look.
Hahaha ohh now I see the joke. Right over my head on that one. 🙄 No kids, so don’t be looking too soon.
Forget I asked for that promo code lol I saw the option and figured I’d ask since a lot of guys here are friends with Tom. In other words, I took all of you guys’ advice and bought me a solid truck mount set up. Setting me back 25k, thus my “BDCC” attitude @Nomad74 😆

Reactions: steve_64

Mikey P

Administrator
Hahaha ohh now I see the joke. Right over my head on that one. 🙄 No kids, so don’t be looking too soon.
Forget I asked for that promo code lol I saw the option and figured I’d ask since a lot of guys here are friends with Tom. In other words, I took all of you guys’ advice and bought me a solid truck mount set up. Setting me back 25k, thus my “BDCC” attitude @Nomad74 😆

Well... .

Anthony E

Name
Anthony Edwards
Just checked, 347 hours. And no sir, this thing looks perfect!

4F5E87C3-B151-47A1-BD9D-59EBA75FBBAF.jpeg

steve_64

You didn't take my advice. If you had you would already be in the black.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Anybody know of a good auto pump out alternative to the $2k versions meant for truck mounts?

how good are you at plumbing?

doesn't your El Diablo have a generator to run the fuel burner?
If you have 110vt available you can plumb a sump pump in the tank.
Appx $400 parts and a half day's labor cutting, drilling, plumbing and wiring

underground sch 40 electrical conduit makes the plumbing from tank out to "wherever" you want it a breeze.
water tight conduit fittings thru the tank and couple it to pump PVC stack using check valve boot
If you buy a pump that will handle sewage ('bout $200) you'll never have to worry about carpet lint and hair covering/restricting pump inlet

if 12vt is needed, there are a lot of transfer pumps available that can be plumbed in.
But don't know which ones are powerful enough to pump out while under 14hg tank vacuum

..L.T.A.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Anybody know of a good auto pump out alternative to the $2k versions meant for truck mounts?
Look up hydro-force and search pump out. They have an inline unit that you can use with any machine. 120 volt. I have a couple of older versions, probably 25 years old , still going strong.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
]
I made one. Worked pretty good for what it was. Not perfect but it kept me moving. I now have a real APO and that baby pumps. But if you’re on a budget, try this.
APO for Dragon for under $150

Last edited:

Anthony E

Name
Anthony Edwards
How’s it going everyone? Did my first cleaning today (my fam’s house) And for the most part things went pretty smooth. Something I kept having issues with was switching the solution line between tools. There was too much pressure to pop the line onto anything else without extreme force. What am I not understanding here?

Here’s a couple pics of the job too

BF00F533-BBD6-4D0B-9068-C123722E9163.jpeg A0267FC1-D261-4C32-9C11-6CC38D802278.jpeg

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
How’s it going everyone? Did my first cleaning today (my fam’s house) And for the most part things went pretty smooth. Something I kept having issues with was switching the solution line between tools. There was too much pressure to pop the line onto anything else without extreme force. What am I not understanding here?

View attachment 99572 View attachment 99573
Turn your pump off, release the pressure by opening your courtesy line or bypass, go inside and attach your solution line, go back out and turn on your pressure pump.

One thing to always check before you turn your TM on is that your valve is closed on the solution line. Turn the valve on after you attach to your wand.

Reactions: Anthony E

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.

View attachment 99572 View attachment 99573

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom