New toy

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Just ordered my second C-4 from Les and it should be here in a few weeks. Everyone here just loves the first one I bought. A real solid machine.
Al
PS Never put a hook on the wall over the heater because someone will hang an upholstery tool there to melt it.

Bob Foster

Congratumanlations Al.

Put your heater on a stand and poke a hole through the roof. Then put your chem feed tank under the heater.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Thanks Marty. It is a hit and miss market here. Swamped one week then dead one. Repeat for a few years. Most of our work is WDR, dryrot repair, little remodelwork, and odd stuff like biohazard, rather than carpet cleaning but the cleaning is up a little bit. Hope things are well for you.
Al

G

Askal said:
Just ordered my second C-4 from Les and it should be here in a few weeks. Everyone here just loves the first one I bought. A real solid machine.
Al
PS Never put a hook on the wall over the heater because someone will hang an upholstery tool there to melt it.

Al, I lived in Greenvile where Les lives for 30 years. I just moved to North Carolina but I still use Leses Chemical. Les has helped me a lot thru the years. As soon as this prochem legend is completely wore out Im planning on getting a C4 too. The legend is that those prochems actualy work. I dont know how ive kept it running this long. I guess im a good back yard mechanic. I can thank my dad for that cause he made me help him work on cars.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Yeah I really like the c-4. It has had 2 minor issues but they were resolved easily. If it moves it will break ya know.
Al
Ps I think the pizo ignition on the heater should be standard and I will put it on both of mine. The ps is for Les. Thanks to Mike Draper for that idea.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
That's it. Never even thought about it before I saw it on Mike Drapers. Not sure if Les is going to put it on or I am but it is going on both machines for sure.
Al

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom