New truck

Al

100_0466.jpg

It's a DHL truck 2003 94k, paid $3800. through the auction. We put decals for now and were already using it 8) It paid for itself on the first job

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
let us know when you get the wrap....looks kinda ghetto now but if it's making money, can't complain.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Always wondered why step vans aren't more popular with cc'ers. Seem a lot more space-efficient than cube vans.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
ahhh ShortBus Yellow...it def grows on ya Al. i love my ShortBus Savana van. :mrgreen:

ppl always remember ya, and when you are parked in a very large parking lot, day or night, VERY easy to find 8)

Name
Nate W.
Johnny said:
Always wondered why step vans aren't more popular with cc'ers. Seem a lot more space-efficient than cube vans.

We have a warehouse with no need for a warehouse on wheels, 30miles to go either direction. Imo of course. I'd love it for space though.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Johnny said:

They drive like shit, then again, so do cube trucks.

bonesheal

Johnny said:

I kind of checked them out, but it seemed like a side door arrangement would be too complicated--some of them have a little side door with steps, but don't look like a convenient place to put a slide-in. The back doors are sometimes too skinny to put everything in. I could be wrong, I was just looking at pictures.

Chris A

Name
Chris
not like a van though... the 10 footers are not too bad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom