new vac

Name
jack zerkie
Now using a old Rug Dr. R 40 for chairs & sofas works great but vacum is very loud. Vac base is 7-2 . What is a good swap out but quieter vac . jz

Mikey P

Administrator
Jackie I have no idea what you are talking about and if a dumbshit like me can't figure it out, how do you expect the rest of these morons to know?

Name
jack zerkie
I would look for the 8-3 or the 6-1. Make sure the Becter Flange is centrifugal.
Jackie I have no idea what you are talking about and if a dumbshit like me can't figure it out, how do you expect the rest of these morons to know?
The Rug Dr. R 40 is the original 2 piece unit light in weight. Easy to lift in my express van . Also have the EDIC 500psi but is about 98 lbs, and harder to lift into van. The Rug dr works great but the vac is loud and would like to replace it. The base of the vac motor is 7.2 inches diameter. Sorry for the confusion jz.

Reactions: Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
The Rug Dr. R 40 is the original 2 piece unit light in weight. Easy to lift in my express van . Also have the EDIC 500psi but is about 98 lbs, and harder to lift into van. The Rug dr works great but the vac is loud and would like to replace it. The base of the vac motor is 7.2 inches diameter. Sorry for the confusion jz.
Rather than replacing the vac motor, look into a muffler. Home Depot sells some for the rigid vacuums and some vacuum stores also have some. You might be able to adapt something. Maybe the vac motor is getting old. Try a new one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom