new vacuum question

Chris A

Name
Chris
Ok, I've been looking around for a little while, and I've narrowed my search down to two vacs. I'm leaning towards the bagged because I don't care to see the soil I'm pulling out, and don't want to deal with the dust. We have this one
productshot_sc9180.jpg

...and this one, which looks just like a $79 Eureka I have here at the house.

5028-2m.jpg

I know I can't be a top 25 cleaner without an 887, but I really don't feel like carrying a handheld for stairs. Any thoughts?

Chris A

Name
Chris
I won't use a household vac in a customers home, given the choice. Sween, the duravac is the bagged version correct?

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
Do not buy the second one!! I have 2 of the bagged versions of that vac and they are terrible! Worked great when new, but they just fell apart within a year. I think I am gonna buy a couple of the 887's or whichever one has the dust cup.

Name
I'm Rick James
rjfdube said:
$39 Walmart Bissell IMHO.

Thats the vacuum cleaner I use. It has washable filters, great suction, bagless tank, hepa filter. Durable and lightweight. I havent had any problems with it and it does suck.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Cool the dura vac is what I'm going with. I don't charge enough to remove ALL dry soil with my vac so bagged it is

JDeShon

c_adkins said:
Ok, I've been looking around for a little while, and I've narrowed my search down to two vacs. I'm leaning towards the bagged because I don't care to see the soil I'm pulling out, and don't want to deal with the dust. We have this one
productshot_sc9180.jpg

...and this one, which looks just like a $79 Eureka I have here at the house.

5028-2m.jpg

I know I can't be a top 25 cleaner without an 887, but I really don't feel like carrying a handheld for stairs. Any thoughts?

Chris, I definitly wouldn't buy the bottom one. I used a dyson for three years and it worked great. Now, I use the proteam 1500 upright, I love it. It pickes up a ton and does not leak any dust. Look at spending $380-$430 for one. You get what you pay for when it comes to vacumms. Heard a lot of bad things about Orecks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom