New wand and glide

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Got Mikey's new wand that he's been promoting today. Bought an internal fit slot glide for it and it was easy to install. Used it unglided then glided and I am surprised by the airflow. Unglided, I used it with a high performance portable and the wand was noticeably hard to move as it wants to lock down. Glided it works like magic. You can feel the suction but easy to move. The angled jets will give better performance in my opinion than jets pointing straight down. It's like they copied my modified AW29. Very similar but a little tidier. It's just a basic wand but it's all you need for 90% of your jobs. Better than an AW29 for sure.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
How much?
I have a POS 802 with a glide with a enclosed sprayer shroud.
I had some 802's and found them too heavy. I think this wand with the glide is around $500 USD. So far, I like it. It's about the same as an AW29 but with what seems like better airflow and the angled jets give you a shearing effect on the carpet instead of blowing straight down. I think it's a good buy. I needed a new 1.5 inch wand for my new truck and this one seems like a good fit.

Reactions: Jimmy L

SamIam

Name
sam miller
@Zee did I give you the same wand with that porty?????
Like 5 years ago?

I got one similar from JB looking for a aw 29 knock off.

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
How much?
I have a POS 802 with a glide with a enclosed sprayer shroud.
I had the same 802 and used it for several years in my early dealings. If you're looking for a better 1 1/2" for cheap, the 530 is the best out there.

But the aw-29 with the goofy jet benders...good idea, but bad results. The 530 is the fix for someone looking to have something better than the aw-29 and 802

Reactions: Cleanworks

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
Huh?

Just because they wouldn't fit your wand ?

I've sold fifty plus sets, people love them.

Pretty messed up Matt.
There's nothing messed up about it. My aw29 is the real aw29 and the glide gets in the way, not allowing the water to properly hit the carpet that would rinse it properly.

The whole purpose of that angled jet is to shear the carpet. What happens when the glide gets in the way? It doesn't shear it anymore, duh! Just giving feedback from my end. The product doesn't work as advertised.

Tell me why I'm wrong and I'll tell you your a liar on how many people truly love those

You should've bought my aw29 from me to test and you would've realized that it's a bad idea.

But I love your westpak 530 you sent me

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
Just because they wouldn't fit your wand ?
"Bender extenders for the AW-29!"

I put it on my aw-29 and it doesn't work. It doesn't fit! you can barely fking screw them on without worrying it'll break the weld on the manifold due to the bender hitting the head while you turn it.

I told you back when you were making these that they were too close to the head to angle the water to point the spray towards it and I remember you laughing and teasing me about that comment. Hell, even the rich boy boyle chimed in, laughing. Turned out I was right

Now, if you knew the water was going to hit the glide before you even put this accessory on the market to sell, then that's some bad business ethics with false advertising as low as TonyDang

Mikey P

Administrator
There's nothing messed up about it. My aw29 is the real aw29 and the glide gets in the way, not allowing the water to properly hit the carpet that would rinse it properly.

The whole purpose of that angled jet is to shear the carpet. What happens when the glide gets in the way? It doesn't shear it anymore, duh! Just giving feedback from my end. The product doesn't work as advertised.

Tell me why I'm wrong and I'll tell you your a liar on how many people truly love those

You should've bought my aw29 from me to test and you would've realized that it's a bad idea.

But I love your westpak 530 you sent me
How do you know it's a real aw 29 is my first question and my next question is do you realize those are all made by hand and the placement of the pods are all different?

We discussed this if you recall,

I tested the extenders on over 12 wands before deciding on the final version and as I said I've sold over 50 and have no complaints.

I have two incidences of the fenders middle section rubbing against the inside of the wand head as they are spun on yet they still strike below the Glide.

I have one incident of the wand having a permanently welded on extender and now warn people on the website of those versions , and have lost a couple sales to those

And then there's your story and why you would want to come on here and say they don't work and they're a flawed attempt tells me there's something else going on not with the wand, but you mentally

And your failure to mention that they work great on your 10-in stair tool also leaves me questioning your intent here.

So I'll ask again, how do you know that's a real AW29 ?

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
How do you know it's a real aw 29 is my first question and my next question is do you realize those are all made by hand and the placement of the pods are all different?

We discussed this if you recall,

I tested the extenders on over 12 wands before deciding on the final version and as I said I've sold over 50 and have no complaints.

I have two incidences of the fenders middle section rubbing against the inside of the wand head as they are spun on yet they still strike below the Glide.

I have one incident of the wand having a permanently welded on extender and now warn people on the website of those versions , and have lost a couple sales to those

And then there's your story and why you would want to come on here and say they don't work and they're a flawed attempt tells me there's something else going on not with the wand, but you mentally

And your failure to mention that they work great on your 10-in stair tool also leaves me questioning your intent here.

So I'll ask again, how do you know that's a real AW29 ?
Go back in our conversation. you'll see my stair tool DOES NOT have a glide to interfere with the spray. And you'll also see that you made a mention of how many of those 50 customers don't even know how to adjust the jets, nor do they pay attention to the spray like I did in that picture of I sent you

Yes it's a real aw-29. Know that I'm not the average idiot. I'm very attentive to my tools and equipment

It's how stubborn you are at taking any real feedback

Mikey P

Administrator
Go back in our conversation. you'll see my stair tool DOES NOT have a glide to interfere with the spray. And you'll also see that you made a mention of how many of those 50 customers don't even know how to adjust the jets, nor do they pay attention to the spray like I did in that picture of I sent you

Yes it's a real aw-29. Know that I'm not the average idiot. I'm very attentive to my tools and equipment

It's how stubborn you are at taking any real feedback

matt if you were "attentive" you would have realized how you could have trimmed the back of your 530 Glide @ two little slivers off the corner edges and it would have fit in all the way in, and I've sold my extender Benders to people that are far more astute than you so I take your attack highly personally, and, I have 4 last words to say on the subject.

No soup for you.

Screenshot_20230617-170325.png

Just today...

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
matt if you were "attentive" you would have realized how you could have trimmed the back of your 530 Glide @ two little slivers off the corner edges and it would have fit in all the way in, and I've sold my extender Benders to people that are far more astute than you so I take your attack highly personally, and, I have 4 last words to say on the subject.

No soup for you.

View attachment 123088

Just today...
Hey douchebag:

I have a question for you. What do the westpak 530 (good wand bro) and the prochem titanium have in common?

THE SPRAY FROM THE JETS DOESN'T GET INTERFERED WITH THE GLIDE!

Take it personal! I don't care! You need accurate feedback. Not guys giving you hand jobs all the time to get brownie points because you're the "cool guy" in the group. 🖕

It'll make your products better if you're serious about this game, which I think you are.

• Wow
Reactions: hogjowl

Mikey P

Administrator
Hey douchebag:

I have a question for you. What do the westpak 530 (good wand bro) and the prochem titanium have in common?

THE SPRAY FROM THE JETS DOESN'T GET INTERFERED WITH THE GLIDE!

Take it personal! I don't care! You need accurate feedback. Not guys giving you hand jobs all the time to get brownie points because you're the "cool guy" in the group. 🖕

It'll make your products better if you're serious about this game, which I think you are.

Do you understand that the pods are in different locations/posistions on each and every wand?

Obviously not.

How many rotations did you thread the EBs in ?

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
You were very specific on how many turns I needed to spin on it and I followed your directions. I can’t remember how many

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses

No soup for you.

View attachment 123088

Just today...
THIS IS NOT ME. THIS IS A DIFFERENT TRIP. I DO NOT DO RESTAURANTS. I AM A HIGH END HACK.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
THIS IS NOT ME. THIS IS A DIFFERENT TRIP. I DO NOT DO RESTAURANTS. I AM A HIGH END HACK.
I normally don't do restaurants either but I have a club coming up. I would prefer to use the truck mount but the last guy who did got shut down because of the noise. Can only do it late at night or early in the morning. So encap it will be. The good thing is, it's all carpet tiles and they vacuum every evening. We'll see how it does.

Reactions: Living The Dream

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom