New wand and glide

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
On the new wand, the spray seems to be hitting the carpet without hitting the glide. Being on an angle, it seems like it is likely to overwet. So far, the more I use it, the more I like it. Great with the portable, even better with the truck mount.

Reactions: Living The Dream

Mikey P

Administrator
is that the reason skimming the glide is OK?

..L.T.A.
Nope I've always been okay with titanium and sapphires and all the rest skimming the Glide 5% or so and actually adjust my manifolds to do so.

I'm sure Fred can find countless conversations from the olden days discussing this very subject

There's got to be at least 15 manufacturers of this wand, and I joke that there are 28 which is why the Hank's Brothers chose the skew of aw29 and all of them Mount the pods a little differently so we allowed for air and as I said I sent many beta kits out and tested at least 12 ones on my own through various volunteers.

I've also sold more than I can count that I've installed on the Westpac version of the aw29 and as I said earlier Matt's is the only one that's completely striking the Glide but I have to wonder if he didn't insert them more than three revolutions

Mikey P

Administrator
On the new wand, the spray seems to be hitting the carpet without hitting the glide. Being on an angle, it seems like it is likely to overwet. So far, the more I use it, the more I like it. Great with the portable, even better with the truck mount.

Keep using it and you'll probably throw away or sell off all your other wands...

Mikey P

Administrator
If there's anyone on here that has a discerning eye those out of measure, those had account they would like to try the extender benders let me see a picture of your wand through private message and I'll send you an extremely nice discounted offer.

I'm not looking for your feedback as I know I've already done the best humanly possible with a very imperfect wand.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mikey P

Administrator
If there's anyone on here that has a discerning eye those out of measure, those had account they would like to try the extender benders let me see a picture of your wand through private message and I'll send you an extremely nice discounted offer.

I'm not looking for your feedback as I know I've already done the best humanly possible with a very imperfect wand.
Don't forget to remove the center support pin, it's a real crud catcher

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
The remainder of the rivet is still hanging tight. I didn't drill it out, merely cut it off from inside. No need for a plug yet. My 2 inch Westpak, I drilled it out, tapped the hole and put a tiny bolt in. Works great.
I have a redesigned plug coming

Luky

Name
Mario
@Mikey P, it's too bad this topic blew up on Father's Day weekend. The exact match of the glide to any wands should be the primary concern for many reasons; to ensure user satisfaction and boost the needed retention rate, like in any other business. Ideally, the glide shouldn't require any major, if any, modifications. I understand this is not viable with so many brands and variations of the wands. My first glide for Ti Prochem was too loose; I fixed the gap with a 1/8" self-adhesive rubber gasket placed along the bottom lip of the wand. There may be another version of the glide/ wand, so next time, I will point it out when placing an order.

To admit our mistakes and imperfections is not a weakness; it shows your strength!

Mikey P

Administrator
Hoody has set GG.com up so that when specific products are purchased, that need in instructions or helpful tips, an email is automatically sent out, which in the case of my EBs would include this awesome video..

View: https://youtu.be/5wlWAqJXhHM

Matt should compare his pod location to the wand in the video and he'll see where his unique problem lies..

Mikey P

Administrator
I've sold quite a few of the Benders to Australians who end up paying $150 to get them there, and for some reason they can even screw them on backwards and they still work extraordinarily...

Mikey P

Administrator
Just sold 3 Glides to one company for this beautility wand. PXL_20230621_190343997.jpg

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
Hoody has set GG.com up so that when specific products are purchased, that need in instructions or helpful tips, an email is automatically sent out, which in the case of my EBs would include this awesome video..

View: https://youtu.be/5wlWAqJXhHM

Matt should compare his pod location to the wand in the video and he'll see where his unique problem lies..

Alright Mike, I pulled the benders off the stair tool and put it back on my aw29

I installed it the same way from your instructions and got the same result. Here’s a few vids of how it sprays. If this is normal, then I stand corrected and I’ll trust it cleans as it should

Attachments

• IMG_5570.MOV
    14 MB
  • IMG_5569.MOV
    11.4 MB
  • IMG_5568.MOV
    29.6 MB
  • IMG_5567.MOV
    37.3 MB

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom