New Wand

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Bypass hands and knees, Im on my belly. From foot to head can get the whole king bed. Do it before prespray is better.
IMG_6708.jpeg
IMG_6707.jpeg

Name
Jeff T
That's why we don't move beds or mattresses.
When high end clients ask for something, we accommodate.

There are things that we should not see, or talk about.

Part of doing business.

They pay, we do as they ask….

For a price of course….

We’ve got a very high end client that gets us to do her ‘hush’ room….

She doesn’t even bat an eye at the very inflated price…

Jebus, humans are animals after all…

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Or lift the mattress and box spring, clean between the frame, replace, and clean as usual….
🙄🙄🙄

THIS ISN’T ROCKET SCIENCE PEOPLE!!!
I lift, clean and replace if they are paying for it, or the bed is neatly made up with layers of blankets.
This wand is the best when working solo, and want to avoid dust flying when air movers in place. Probably make more in tips then if I was to charge. Takes a minute per bed, another minute to dust the nasty baseboards under there with microfiber mop.
IMG_6755.jpeg

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
:numfi: You can do it with the solution hose on the wand with a Devistator
Then I wouldnt get to bring in all my different wands. You just got my attention......

Last edited:

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Here is the setup. I did my first job for a customer today with it being just one of the entrance rugs. The rest of the house is same. S0 I scheduled a pad cleanig first week of July on the carpet I HWE today.
It will be a cleaning in between rentals after a cleaning service vacuums. Should be in and out in 20-30 minutes after doing this sample.
The results were amazing. Trinity Odyssey w/ Tops PadCap Pro, applied with the M2 Multi-Sprayer
Before (looked worse in person)
IMG_6783.jpeg
After (looks better in person)
IMG_6784.jpeg
Dried super quick with no fans.

Its on the truck now
IMG_6789.jpeg

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Good choice on your water line. I just bought a hundred foot flexzilla for my garden hose. Ain't cheap but works well.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Good choice on your water line. I just bought a hundred foot flexzilla for my garden hose. Ain't cheap but works well.
Thats my waste water hose, it is the best because it coils easy in the cold weather. Larger inside diameter too.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
This is awesome. Hybrid Greeenglide,PMF 1530 on Sunbrella. Just got it, just saved me a couple hours.
Honestly got better results with more flow and vac.

IMG_7338.jpeg
IMG_7340.jpeg

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Cleaned here 5 years ago, before the PMF 1530 was in my life. No tabs needed now, didnt have to move the bed either.

IMG_7554.jpeg

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
If anyone wanted an original PCQJ, your dream may come true. I am looking to trade for 3 new wands that may work for me. I liked the Devestator, used one for the first time recently. I like the swivel head, first time I ever used on carpet. Pretty cool, different.

I also have a brand new knock off PCQJ, I would come down to more of an even trade. The Original is for the Mantel.

IMG_0734.jpeg

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
If you're determined to have 3 wands on the truck and you do several tight spaces, like in between the pews of a church or similar, then get a 12" swivel, but don't make it your main go to wand.
main wand: sapphire 14" or pro-ti
tight spaces: swivel
really small cubicle size rooms: WP530 because it's shorter than the other 2 suggested

those are the three you would need to keep on the truck

I have the pro-ti and wp530 on my truck and I'm not ready to spend the big $$$$ on the devastator wand. I do several churches, so I grit my teeth every time I do them because I know it'd make my job easier. I'm just in the mindset now where if it doesn't help the net $ grow, then it's not needed

Reactions: Mike J and Mikey P

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
A swivel wand will rip YOU and your old joints apart.

Also, you're way too overly obsessive to have a window. Can your schedule handle 9 dry strokes per one wet pass?

No.

All you need is something lighter.
I just want it as a specialty wand. I will not use it all the time. I got at least 6 years I can jam. I will not stop using the PCQJ. I just wanted a swivel, and at this point will part with a collectors item.
Does anyone else have an original PCQJ factory sealed in bubble wrap? just wondering....

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
If you're determined to have 3 wands on the truck and you do several tight spaces, like in between the pews of a church or similar, then get a 12" swivel, but don't make it your main go to wand.
main wand: sapphire 14" or pro-ti
tight spaces: swivel
really small cubicle size rooms: WP530 because it's shorter than the other 2 suggested

those are the three you would need to keep on the truck

I have the pro-ti and wp530 on my truck and I'm not ready to spend the big $$$$ on the devastator wand. I do several churches, so I grit my teeth every time I do them because I know it'd make my job easier. I'm just in the mindset now where if it doesn't help the net $ grow, then it's not needed
Thanks. I will always use PCQJ for my main wand. Yes exactly, I need a 12" swivel, that can accept a brush glide..... I only buy my wands from MikeyP, so whatever one he sells.
I do not need it for a few months, but want to line it up.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
RIP PCQJ.
This is actually hard to post, but true. I am taking 2 PCQJ off the truck, and my new wand plumbed out by Greenglides with a glide, quality brass fittings and valve. Cant beat the price, but the kicker is the quality is there.
I actually really enjoyed cleaning every carpet so far with my new Wespak 530 customized by MikeyP @Greenglides.

I actually have 1 brand new Prochem (original) in bubble wrap. The wrap is coming off, and this PCQJ will actually be mounted on my wall. No use in selling it, because the right thing to do would be to get the Wespak 530, honestly. And I have a backup PCQJ in wrap too (just no decal, same wand).

All kinds of pro qualities. This may sound petty, but it fits under door stops way better. I encounter this at least 2o to 50 or more times a day. I am all about efficiency, about 23 years late to the party on this one. Drying times quicker, not using as much water, and my brand new full timer likes it. He will never know the PCQJ. That is so strange. It was my only carpet wand for my career. All good, just strange.

IMG_3709.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom