New water damage commercial

Name
Bruce
I like it, it sounds just like the big boys around here. As far as the back ground music , it's quiet enough that it's not going to matter what it is. Sound professional!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Thanks Bruce. I'm not sure what I would want as background but I thought it was fairly plain. Different radio station than the others, we're still in the courting stage with them.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
The low down and dirty : )music needs to fade in at the beginning and level out at a softer volume than what you have now. I say this as hearing the phone number at the end of the fire one is comfusing on my brain, too much going on there.The Fire one, well, commercials that have sirens are very attention getting. So much they really tick me off when driving : ) Excellent Sir!My $0.02 fur free

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
I agree. The music is distracting. Would it be too much of a cliche to have the sound of gushing water at the beginning, fade out to nothing during the dialogue and then have the sound of extraction at the ending?

Steve

PS Where is Bill "Marketing" Yeadon when you need him?

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Are they two commercials? I think they sound great! And with Steve's suggestions, it will be top notch.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
She says your name to fast and to weak. Your name should be pronounced just slightly stronger than the rest of the content. Overall I like her voice and the content. Classy commercial. Just my 2 cents

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Would you have to cut much, or possibly add a few seconds to make it one? seems like you would get more bang for your buck. just my 2

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom