New Wrap

CarpetKING

We just had a wrap put on the van a few weeks ago. What do you guys think? Thought it turned out really nice...Will post some pics of El Diablo and inside of van later.

[imgurl=:3448njzz]
pond-gccwrap139.jpg
[/imgurl:3448njzz]

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Wow, those look really good.

I would have tried to put a photo in there somewhere....but I think you nailed it.

Good job.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
WOW I didnt realize till i saw the front of the van it was an older one! It made the van look brand new. If you didnt know the grill change then no one would have known. WOW. I just get vinyl put on mine. I'm sure I cannot afford a wrap like that.

CarpetKING

Joey its a 99' just turned 100k miles...Its still a very clean van. The guy l bought it from owned a body shop re-painted it shortly before l bought it 3 years ago. Also he had tinted the windows all the way around - including the front glass, put flow-masters on it and weld brand polished aluminum racing wheels. Thought long and hard before l invested money in designing and having wrap put on with van being 10 years old. Tried to update and future proof it as much as possible before investing money in wrap. Put new chrome bumpers (had standard painted bumpers on before) and replaced front grille and painted black panels above tail-lights. Have at least two or so custys per week ask me if l got a new van. Still want to have front grille chromed (although havent found anyone that can chrome a piece of plastic that big) and going to put new after market tail-lights in.

A

amazingcleansc

my only criticism. you live in Greenville and bought a propane unit that isn't a Judson.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Your wrap just made my day, outstanding.

Why made you switch TM's?

Mikey P

Administrator
I'll be in Greenville on Labor day week end.

maybe we could hook up and I'll put a Vac decal in one of those bubbles.

Looks great!

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
This lettering looks very very close to being the same as one of those nice aussie vans I have seen.... I was thinking of doing a similar design.

I even copeid the picture of that aussie or new zealand van off of mikeysboard to show my sign guy.

I'm on my blackberry so I don't wana do the search for it....some one could find it I'm sure!

I love that van!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ok...let's examine....Imbesi you need to scroll past this post... :mrgreen:

What is right about the wrap?

1. Colors...Really good because the will appeal to his demographic and at the same time will stick out well enough to get noticed. A+

2. Design...Really good because it's not overdone...it's simple...you can tell what he does if only from the "carpet cleaning" part and you know where he does it. nuff said A+

3. Who to call...really good because you can find the phone number on the van AND the website...after my own heart on that one. A++

4. Cost...Really good because he took what should of been or was a piece of junk and wrapped it up...along with a few other upgrades to make it look like a new van...very clean...A+

5. Design again...the bubbles thing is growing on me as I keep looking at the van. It's done well enough where it doesn't look like an Alhambra van...and it should look like an Alhambra van...but it doesn't A

6. Wheels...ok we all like the wheels but i'm not sure about them for the present situation...I would have to see them up close...but as long as the van doesn't have flames...I'm ok with it. B+

7. Overall I really like it...had to really look for something wrong and I picked the wheel...I HAD to find something.
Good job

rcl1006

great job. one of the nicest wraps i have seen. what did that run you. did they come up with that or you did

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Zalan Szabo (zee) said:
This lettering looks very very close to being the same as one of those nice aussie vans I have seen.... I was thinking of doing a similar design.

I agree. I think someone else has seen our Aussie vans before as well. :wink: This wrap was done about 2 years ago.

AsNewSide.jpg

Both vans look very sharp though.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Bethel said:
[quote="Zalan Szabo (zee)":3ug3bvbi]This lettering looks very very close to being the same as one of those nice aussie vans I have seen.... I was thinking of doing a similar design.

I agree. I think someone else has seen our Aussie vans before as well. :wink: This wrap was done about 2 years ago.

AsNewSide.jpg

Both vans look very sharp though.[/quote:3ug3bvbi]

Egggggggzactly! Thanks Jim, that's the one I was talking about!

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
this cost me about $300 bucks, I think my next one will be a wrap.. here are some of my pics.. What would it cost for a wrap? to do something like this? I need someone to design mine.. were in kentucky so im sure the design will have to be outsourced lol

pimpedvan.jpg

HPIM0500.jpg

CarpetKING

I had an idea in mind of what l wanted the wrap to look like and took the ideas to the graphic designer and had him bring them to life and add a little of his own creativity in with it. BTW I did look at a TON of wraps over the last year and decided what I liked and didnt like. I like alot of the full wraps but I think sometimes the company and message get lost in all the cool colors and graphics. My base colors were blue, green, and purple (like the city of Gville colors) - decided to drop the purple. The aussie van does look nice too:)

Did a ton of research when I was looking to buy a new truckmount. The Diablo fit every need I was looking for and then some and allowed me to get away from propane - which I absolutely hated! For what the Diablo costs I dont think there is anything in that price range that that touches it! Judson makes a very reliable unit. Not looking to start a holy war with the Judson lovers but I think the Masterblend is a better unit and they have outstanding customer service as well...It's okay if I prefer the El Diablo over the Judson...

Brian - thanks for the breakdown - will send you a new set of Weld racing wheels soon! :wink:

Mikey - gladly let you put the vacuum in one of the bubbles - just dont want the tattoo!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom