New Wrap

CarpetKING

Rob, wrap was around $3500 with design/print/installation. I did not go with the lowest quotes and was able to barter services with the designer and the printer so I was only about $2500 out of pocket.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Lee Stockwell said:
jeremy.jpg

Brian this is an old pic, critique?

Ok, so the pic in general isn't bad because it has you and the kid. Good call
Color.....I don't like the green but it's light enough of a color to get by. The fact that it's on an older model kind of kills it but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Artwork. I don't like your logo or the color of it. Yellow is never a good color for the logo in my opinion. the font looks a little genie ish.
Your phone number sticks out and that's good.
The kids face is cool...but a whole body shot would be better because just a head looks creepy in the subconious.

"Got Dirt". Stop it...everyone plays off of the "got milk" or "just do it" super successful slogans...it doesn't work in all industries.
How about "oops" or "MOM!"...just off the top of my head.
something simple and original but says something a kid would say to Mom.

The best part is it's simple...and you know what you do.
Worst part is green color and font of logo.

I've seen wraps that were a lot worse so a decal layout beats it in price as well.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Brian I know that is an older pic of Lees van. But that sure as hell ain't LEE. Maybe quite a few years ago! lol

Name
Lee Stockwell
That pic is nine years old. Picture is my oldest son, Jeremy, and my first grandson, Keegan. That van has been retired and we run all extended now.

Other carpet cleaners don't like the green, but it's the first thing you see from half a mile away, and my customers love it.

All five kids were redheads and were quite a common sight in Murray when we went out. Customers always asked about them, thus the little redheaded boy in the logo. It was used a lot in print advertising in the early 90's.

"Got Dirt?" was a little more timely in 1999, we don't use it on the latest vans.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
By the way Brian, every women I cleaned carpet for today loved the flames on my van! And just for facts, they were all high end clients. They all brought up how much they liked my vans and so I asked if the flames and wraps we have were a deterent (because it has been mentioned on this board) and each one of them said it was because of the vans look that they contacted us. They see us every where. I do have to say I do like the current wrap being discussed, but to each their own and ours are working for us.

(And they also said they have heard that we do quality work as well.)

Mark Saiger

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Oops. Sorry Mark. I wasn't referring specifically to yours but I do remember you vans now that you mention it.

I remember I was against the flames last time and you told me you did well.
At least the flames look pro on your vans.

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Thanks Brian,

At least it has us always thinking if we are on the correct track. If we ever leave the restoration part of the business, we are going to modify our look. And with the restoration part, we would love to leave it. Too emotional a lot of times and carpet cleaning is way easier. Our problem is we just get so many calls (even over the preferred vendors) to do restoration work around here. Double edged sword.

Again, we do thank you for making us look and rethink our program.

Thanks,

Mark Saiger

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins

I really wished I had that "problem". :oops: :(

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

Honestly that's all I want anyone to do but I sometimes over do the "funny" I think.
Good to see you have calls coming in for whatever they are calling for. Some don't have that going for them.

Amazing

Very Awesome!

Wow, $2500 to wrap a truck with over a 100k on it.

Maybe I need more faith in my fords as I replace them with 100-120k on them.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Killer job on the wrap, looks great.

I even like it better then the one Jim posted....they put the stearing wheel in the wrong place :D ..weird

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom