Newest vacuum in my arsenal

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Picked up a Shark Rocket Deluxe Pro today at Costco for $189. Following the logic that the best vacuum is the one that will actually get used, this is compact, lightweight, takes up very little room in the truck, needs no bags, 30 ft power cord, easy to use on stairs and has dusting, hard floor and upholstery attachments. Quite powerful for its size, you can feel the motor pulling you forward. Not what you'd use for large commercial jobs but perfect for resedintial.

IMG_20180908_160854.jpg IMG_20180908_160842.jpg

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I almost bought one of those. But then snapped out out my haze. How do you think it would do on large jobs?

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I’m still wanting to give Jimmys Hoover a try. Does anyone else use one besides jimmy?

steve_64

Walter Peyton died from liver disease. He believed it was from all the Tylenol he took. Can't remember if he was mixing them but I'm pretty sure alcohol and Tylenol are a big no no.

Ill stick to pot and booze but I have been taking ibuprofen lately. Just when the pain is severe and I can't get to the chiropractor. Which has been a lot lately.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Picked up a Shark Rocket Deluxe Pro today at Costco for $189. Following the logic that the best vacuum is the one that will actually get used, this is compact, lightweight, takes up very little room in the truck, needs no bags, 30 ft power cord, easy to use on stairs and has dusting, hard floor and upholstery attachments. Quite powerful for its size, you can feel the motor pulling you forward. Not what you'd use for large commercial jobs but perfect for resedintial.

View attachment 84692View attachment 84693
I’m sure you’ll look like a very professional house maid when you use it

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Walter Peyton died from liver disease. He believed it was from all the Tylenol he took. Can't remember if he was mixing them but I'm pretty sure alcohol and Tylenol are a big no no.

Ill stick to pot and booze but I have been taking ibuprofen lately. Just when the pain is severe and I can't get to the chiropractor. Which has been a lot lately.
I met him when he came to Heartland Park racing GT series. He wasn't as excited to meet me as I WAS to meet him. Sometimes it's better not meeting your hero's.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom