Next Hot Seat guest.

Mikey P

Administrator
Big John Geurkink will be sitting for us on June 6th @ 6pm PST.

Please send all questions (with potentially L O N G answers) for the first half of the interview to me ASAP via the PM feature here.

Thanks!

Name
steve snail
Don't know too much about Big John. Could you give a bit of information on John so we could ask some relevant questions.

Thanks,

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have watched John over the years and admired his ability to keep a straight face while selling his method. It became apparent to me that John learned from Bill Clinton that if you just keep saying the same things year after year, no matter how ridiculous what you are saying really is, eventually folks will begin to believe it.

By now, if Rich Michniak and Ken Harris had just kept to their stories they too would have a substantial following.

harryhides

Name
Tony
That's pretty low Marty Michniak and Harris were thieves and Clinton !! good grief that's gonna leave a mark you varmit.

I hope he never gives you another freebie.

John G

Notice Marty never posts pics of what he cleans, but then again lighting isn't good in trailers for pictures and you got to know at least the name of the method you are using in a given month, no time to master anything.

G

"I have watched John over the years and admired his ability to keep a straight face while selling his method."

For a pig farmer...that HAS to be the best one-liner i have ever heard...

G..are you ready for me?

John, when you were at my house!!

Do you remember the LAST thing you confessed to me as we were walking out to your truck....before you left?

G

bobvawter said:
Do you remember the LAST thing you confessed to me as we were walking out to your truck....before you left?

That he's really a BBCC*, found you attractive, and coveted your wand??

*BrokeBack Carpet Cleaner

G

nope that ain't it....stay tuned! I will ask him about it at the Hot Seat if Mikey will let me.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom