Nice day today

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
My one job today was a 40 foot boat moored in a quiet marina. Today was a beautiful sunny day. The owner of boat was up top relaxing with a cold beer. You would never know there was anything wrong with the world. Stress free day. I think with everything that is going on around us, it's good for us to take a break, turn off the news and even we may not be able to travel far, go and sit in the sunshine somewhere if you are able.

FyreLyter

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Dillon
We don’t need another Saiger here
If I had two of you I would find a way to shrink of of you so I can put you in my shirt pocket, or let you sit on my shoulder and you can tell me stories and or just cackle and make funny noises like I kinda imagine you already do.

The other you I would most likely let do just about anything you wanted in exchange for letting me keep mini you on my person at all times. Except when I'm pooping or taking a shower etc etc. That would be not only be weird, but very very crass and unacceptable.

60DC82BE-1228-4FAC-8921-F59693E9EB8A.jpeg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
If I had two of you I would find a way to shrink of of you so I can put you in my shirt pocket, or let you sit on my shoulder and you can tell me stories and or just cackle and make funny noises like I kinda imagine you already do.

The other you I would most likely let do just about anything you wanted in exchange for letting me keep mini you on my person at all times. Except when I'm pooping or taking a shower etc etc. That would be not only be weird, but very very crass and unacceptable.

View attachment 97836
I hope there's air bags and maybe toilet paper.

• Haha
Reactions: FyreLyter
Name
Jeff T
My one job today was a 40 foot boat moored in a quiet marina. Today was a beautiful sunny day. The owner of boat was up top relaxing with a cold beer. You would never know there was anything wrong with the world. Stress free day. I think with everything that is going on around us, it's good for us to take a break, turn off the news and even we may not be able to travel far, go and sit in the sunshine somewhere if you are able.
I helped can 80 jars of jam and jellies, everything from raspberry, strawberry, peach, plum, cherry, and even grape....
And watched my children ride their bikes around the property....
Sun is shining, dead calm wind, I enjoy my little slice of privacy....
The rest of the world? That’s another matter.....

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Another beautiful sunny day today. Wife and I went for a hike in one of our urban forests. About 6 kilometers. Not too strenuous. Lots of babbling Brooks, old growth trees, squirrels, hawks and such. Keeping our distance from other people. Ozonating our condo at the same time. Got a couple of donairs from a take out shop and went to the shop to sit outside and eat them with a cold beer. Life is still good

Reactions: Hack Attack
Name
Jeff T
Another beautiful sunny day today. Wife and I went for a hike in one of our urban forests. About 6 kilometers. Not too strenuous. Lots of babbling Brooks, old growth trees, squirrels, hawks and such. Keeping our distance from other people. Ozonating our condo at the same time. Got a couple of donairs from a take out shop and went to the shop to sit outside and eat them with a cold beer. Life is still good
I’m still pulling pork chops out of city hall.... I don’t think this place has EVER been cleaned....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom