Nick

G

Hello Matt. Free flow is a less expensive way of achieving the same goal as a kunknle or bayco valve . When a vac relief valve opens it allows air to enter the system and balances the HG of a machine . It is essentially a hole.

Free flow is a steel,brass or stainless steel cap. You mount in on the blower where your vac relief would normally be. The you drill 3 to 5 5/16 holes in the cap. I prefer 2 to 3 when using glides and wand. The airflow picks up atw it allows the hg to be set more accurate and does not fail because there is no moving parts. I know you would think it does not work. Try it . I was amazed has we developed this . The best part is you are looking at 16 dollars or less. You can always make another cap to swap for different applications with more or less holes , Or make one with several; holes and put a rotating piece of metal to shut of holes as needed. A true simple way of controlling vac gaining HIGH ;.

PERFORMANCE and being able to change hg in a matter of seconds . Way better than kunkle or bayco.

try it . If you have any questions call me 940-642-2503

Brian L

Name
Brian L
Could you also put the cap on one of the 2" fittings on the waste tank (where the kunkle is now)?

If the kunkle started acting up (for whatever reason) at a job...you could take it off and put the cap on that fitting?

A quick fix.

G

Brian I don't see why it would not work. Each system has to be done individually. roll out your hose to 100 feet or 200 feet it does not matter. then wet down some carpet . Put the wand on it see where the hg meter goes and at what rpm drops. Adjust it to your preferance.

Hey ODIN my attorney is better than your attorney nanya na nanya.

Matt King

I didn't post to criticize.. I was just curious as to what specifically it was. I've heard the term used alot lately but no explanation had given as to what it is or how it worked. Thanks for the response... :wink:

G

Matt I never once thought you were criticizing me. If i can help in any way my ohone is always open.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Matt,
Try it, you'll like it. Also works on a 36 blower great but try just 1 5/16 hole and check the hg with your wand on the carpet. 45 and 47 usually require the 3-5 holes. Its simple and YES IT DOES WORK. 100-150 ft of hose, piece of carpet next to van, put wand on carpet, one eye of the hg guage. If it reads 16 or more hg and you want to take it to 15 drill a small hole(1/16 or 1/8") until you get the reading you want. For me 15hg works great. You'll actually get more VACUUM and GRIP on the carpet with FREE-FLOW. I tried it with a 36 blower machine(mine), a 45 blower machine(Dave Stover's) and a 47 blower machine(mine). Tomorrow I will try it on a EZ1633 33 blower machine and the lift will be set at 16 hg. I'll let you know about the results.

Mister Sir

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Yes it does work quite well..

I've been using that setup for over 10 years on my dual wand slide-in TM with an over-driven #45 blower.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Free flow nick.

The 1633 needs no holes drilled at all no relief for that matter. the highest lift I could get was 16hg with a unglided wand with 100 ft of hose. A 1.5 inch glided wand got 12/13 hg and a 2" wand got 12hg the 1.5 " glided and unglided did the best. No vac relief needed with a 33 blower run at 3500rpm. Just my opinion you check it out.

Mister Sir

T

The Magician

Nick, Can you get the cap at a hardware store and how is it mounted? Explain what the cap looks like. I believe my vac. relief has a 2" hole in it.

Thanks,
Magician

Heathrow

Name
Heath Menefy
Do a search on the subject about 2-4 months ago. Someone posted a pic - I think it was either Nick or Greenie?

G

Yes it is available at the hardware store . Brass or galvanized. You can get it in stainless as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom