Ninja Warrior

NJ104

Name
Juan
I purchase a Ninja Warrior three years ago, I have not even used it for more than 12 jobs in those three years. Well on the last job I did we set everything up, pre-spray, scrub. Then right as I turn on the pump the fuse goes, so I replace it and it went again. I take to to my local repair shop and they are telling me that it is going to be about twenty two hundred dollars to get it fixed. They said that it is a bad motor and head. I am pretty sure I only paid about twenty-five hundred for the unit. Long story short I called around to find out that they (the company who made the motors) had a bad batch, I guess it was so bad because the place I bought the unit discontinued selling those motors. So I am wondering has anyone hear about a law suit or possibly the manufacture replacing them.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
lawsuit for what? Trying to get help by threatening lawyers wont get you very far at least with me. I'll pass if your sue happy. Now if you want help your welcome to call me just don't ever mention a lawyer. There is no way your price quote is proper if it is actually a real number. Where are you located? Who is the supplier that quoted $2200 to replace a pump? Get me this info and I'll do my best to help you

Reactions: Russ T.

NJ104

Name
Juan

I never mentioned a lawyer let alone about me suing anyone, you should reread what I wrote before aquising me of saying something I did not say. I am not trying to be a jerk I just can not stand when someone puts words in my mouth that I did not say, thank you. The supplier is jon don but according to one of the sale people the repair shop is a totally different company than that of the store front. Apparently it has to be replace with a new motor and head and the regulator has to be change out .

NJ104

Name
Juan
Juan;

If you have the white DC motor on a 500 PSI PumpTec pump . . .

then there is a new more reliable motor out.

Larry

Larry, thank you for the information I found out late afternoon about the change of motor.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Your first post ever and you come looking for information on lawsuits..great way to start don't ya think? Also Mikeysboard is for big boys so if I offended you then your going to have a rough time here :) as to Jon-Don I have never heard of them having someone different running their shop. The Jon-Don twins post on her often so maybe they can chime in but something doesn't sound right to me. With that said no way would it be $2200 to fix your machine. It is out of warranty but I am sure Jon-Don would work some thing out since it was a known bad motor. Not everyone went bad I had 3 out of 8 go bad.mthe rest are still working everyday.why they couldn't just recall them also the manufacture of the motor not Prochem was being difficult from my understanding which is just my own conclusion and no way hard facts that could be construed to be definitive in any way.

So if you need help first talk to Jon-Don (which store) if that doesn't get you the answers call corporate Jon-don. They are direct competitors but I prefer colleagues and I trust Dave Howard 100% and their customer service standards are extremely high. So unless someone went rogue at your Jon-Don I'm having a hard time understanding why your here looking for lawsuits.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I will get you the price of the upgrade kit tomorrow incase you want to do it yourself which you can. I'll even give it to you at cost plus 10 as a welcome to Mikeysboard present. You interested?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm so disappointed in you John, can't even be an ass for long when you try. Soo disappointing!
:winky:

Here is how its done: Juan all portables are just POS on varying scales, the soon you're rid of it the better.
:headbang:

NJ104

Name
Juan

Big boys WoW what are you in high school

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Well I think he meant lawsuits as in class action? I bought a sont tv and a record number of optical blocks went bad there was a class action suit that sony promised to replace these bad blocks for up to 3 years.

Well a month before expiration of the suit my block was bad my wife discovered the suit online called sony and they repaired the tv free a $1200 SAVINGS.

I LOVE MY WIFE.

I dont think he is sue happy or loves lawyers jus probably looking to gets his porty fixed for less then he paid for it.

kinda like a dishwasher $400 new 3 years later $350 to fix WTH.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

FredC

Village Idiot
I read it the same way..............and imo John is being a dick....

and for the record this forum is for CARPET CLEANERS.....not "big boys"

Welcome aboard Juan

Last edited:
Reactions: FB7777 and hogjowl

FredC

Village Idiot
on the topic of the lawsuits....I for one, at least in circumstances like this, am grateful for the folks with the drive and money to bring them...

Its why my airbags are fixed, google refunded my money, and many other things I felt I got ****ed on were remedied....even if it was pennies on the hundred dollars. I consider it punitive........

My wife laughs cause it seems like I'm getting a CAS of a few dollars all the time.......

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Big boys WoW what are you in high school
LOL you might just make it here :) I was serious though if you if it can get through with Jon Don ill get you the upgrade jut at cost plus 10 oh and you have to pay the shipping the Instructions are easy to flow will take you about 2 hours if your handy with a wrench and go follow directions.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Um careful thee Fred .....some of these guys barley qualify as hacks let alone after cleaners so let's not go getting ahead of head
ourselves. And yeah I was being a dick i nate sure happy people wanted to make sure he wasn't one not that I was saying he is one and my neck s f.n killing me and I still,have slept more then a couple of ours a night and if I wanna mess with the FNG I'm gonna. As Chavez said I can't stand being a dick for me then a couple of post anyway?

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Juan, Well as mentioned we need a little more information here. I can guarantee you that we do not run separate companies in the service area. We just had a week long seminar in Chicago for all of our service managers. Please contact Wayne Boone at 800 556 6366. He is in charge of national service and he will get you taken care of.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
And hear I wuz gonna see about suing the fed gubment about their failure to secure our borders.

Willy P

Name
Willy P

Never mind, but John research some posts I had with problems and see if you aren't coming off as being a little disingenuous.....
http://mikeysboard.com/forum/showthread.php?251702-The-Worst-POS-porty&highlight=ninja+worrier
I'm giving them a second chance to prove my first was a one off and I hope they prove me wrong. Juan, try replacing the pump with the new cat.

Last edited:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Never mind, but John research some posts I had with problems and see if you aren't coming off as being a little disingenuous.....
http://mikeysboard.com/forum/showthread.php?251702-The-Worst-POS-porty&highlight=ninja+worrier
I'm giving them a second chance to prove my first was a one off and I hope they prove me wrong. Juan, try replacing the pump with the new cat.

I was referring to Billy answering for Jon-Don.....:) AS to the pump issues it is absolutely a known issue which I am pretty sure that's what I said. And I even offered to get the upgrade kit at cost plus 10 to help the man out because I was being a dick AKA Mikeysboarder... :p

John Olson

Name
John Olson
"I have 20 or more running around here and not a single problem." :icon_question::winky: Just sayin'....
At the time I posted that it was absolutely the truth. No problems with the 200 psi machines but the 500 psi machine as you know and as I posted had a bad run of motors. There is no rhyme or reason not from this serial number to this serial number so there is really no way to know if you have a bbad motor until you have 50-100 hours on it. But trying to use a very old post to try to make it seem like I lied isn't cool willy. You know me better then that.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Ya but Willy's board he hurt his arm and its all he can do is call You a liar, nenernener.

or just point out inconsistencies, maybe a bad interpretation without all the facts.

Your a good guy John, You just hate lawyers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back
Top Bottom