Ninja Warrior

Willy P

Name
Willy P
How many times have you gone to the wall defending the brand you sell John, while planting all the blame for what happened on the local distributor and deflecting the manufacturers ? I didn't call you a liar , I just put up what you posted when I was having a run of problems. Those are just the facts buddy and that's all. Where are the posts saying there was a problem? I don't remember seeing them so if you can show me, I'd really appreciate it.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I'm not bored Sam, I'm just posting what happened to me and the response I got from John. Both you and John say I'm calling him a liar. Read what I posted. I don't think John's a bad guy or a liar, but in this case I think his judgement was clouded.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I was just kidding I don't think your calling names just making light of it

WHY SO SERIOUS?

The Joker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Sam I just saw a lot of contradiction between John's original posts about the problems I had and now. I check in daily here and can't for the life of me remember seeing the posts regarding the white motor on the 500. I may be wrong, but I just can't remember it and I think I probably would have.
Yeah- grumpy. It's hard to do SFA . Surgery bumped until next week.Ya wanna see grumpy.:angry: I'm allergic to opiates so the range of pain meds is pretty limited.

As I said, I'm willing to give a second chance to the warrior. Let them prove me wrong.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Wondering where that post is about the white motor..... It is good to see what I posted was on the money, sad to see someone I respected avoiding.

M

MB Auctions

Willy won a brand new Ninja Warrior here.

He refuses to have it delivered, yet paid for it. I think it was some strange Kenadian "up your's" statement to Prochem for having the audacity to not remind him to shake his five gallon bucket once in a while.

The first person to give me a shipping address gets it.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Ha ha- You know I'm dealing with a messed up arm right now and I pm'd you that I will deal with shipping today.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Just got off the phone with the freight forwarder and customs brokers. Info will done by days end.

NJ104

Name
Juan
I went back to jon don and the upgraded motor was 954.00 and the head is 400+ and then add the labor apparently would run it too almost 2 g's. So I ended up having a friend check the head and motor and he tells me the motor is shit but the head is perfect. I even wondered that because when I opened the machine to see what they took apart nothing was touch. anyway long storie short I bought the new up grade motor which is twice maybe three times the size of the original one.

Mikey P

Administrator
$954?

you go through that much in hair product alone every month.

just think how much a store front would cost you if your wife wanted to own her very own shoe shop?

Keep on suckin!

Back
Top Bottom