Nissan NV cargo vans

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
high-standard-roof.jpg

These look really cool.Yet another option for a smaller van.

Name
George Valliant
I love em as long as you can fit a Sapphire Scientif 370, 125' of 2.5, Wand, stair tool, HF sprayer, upholstery tool, and a weeks worth of chemicals in it.

Sign me up!!!

Ryan

Those look nice, I have always liked the Titan front end.

I'm still trying to talk A/T into to putting a unit in one of these babies!

pimpedjapanese.jpg

Ryan

sweendogg said:
Ok I'm stumped.. what the hell kinda of circus truck is that in the last picture?? :|

http://www.automopedia.org/ said:
It’s actually huge in Japanese trucking culture – these anime looking semi’s can haul cargo, live stock, lumber, and contain more lights than the New Jersey Boardwalk in July. It’s probably hard to get any work done with people gawking at your truck, or maybe that’s just the point. These rides are part of a “Truck Art” movement in the far east.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Pmatte said:
high-standard-roof.jpg

I wished they came out with the concept model instead, but oh well. The interior of the NV is much nicer than my current Savanna. I know the reliability will be too. As far as the exterior looks of it, it just hasn't caught up to me yet.

A

amazingcleansc

tmdry said:
Pmatte said:
high-standard-roof.jpg

I wished they came out with the concept model instead, but oh well. The interior of the NV is much nicer than my current Savanna. I know the reliability will be too. As far as the exterior looks of it, it just hasn't caught up to me yet.

If you dont care about parts availability down the line, then go for it. There will not be very many of these on the road for years to come so there will not be many junkyard body parts for them. In other news, Nissan Titans are underpowered turds.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
you must have never driven a nissan titan. underpowered? lol. i have a 07 titan. I dont drive it much but when i do............... I always do a burn out when i get in it. I'm not use to all the power it has. compared to my 6.0 chevy express v-8. I have other cars, one has a LT1 vette engine the titan is the fastest. go drive one

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I've seen three very different prototypes, one that looked a lot like a fifties Ford panel van. In this photo the hoods seem long and truck-like. Nice for ease of service but not so good if they sacrifice load space or make them too long to park.

Joey, You're one of the lucky ones.

Nissan has had so many problems with their full-size trucks and SUVs they're moving SUV production back to Japan and paying Dodge to build their trucks. Nissan is going to build NVs in the plant responsible for the problems.

I recommend buying one built in the first year of production. :twisted:

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
amazingcleansc said:
tmdry said:
Pmatte said:
high-standard-roof.jpg

If you dont care about parts availability down the line, then go for it. There will not be very many of these on the road for years to come so there will not be many junkyard body parts for them. In other news, Nissan Titans are underpowered turds.

Someone that buys these won't need to worry about junkyards. Unlike the Savanna, there are a dime a dozen in the junkyards and always breaks down, the cost of repairs are $$$.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom