No more credit cards through Full Circle

Mikey P

Administrator
download

Memo
To: Full Circle Members
Date: 8/29/2012
Re: Accepting Credit Card Payments
We have just concluded a security audit of our office procedures and the assessment suggests that on average, fewer than 3% of bookings request that we accept credit card information when scheduling appointments.
For maximum security of your client’s account numbers, our policy moving forward will be to capture all of the details necessary to schedule and book the job and then forward the call directly to you for your acceptance of your client’s credit card information. If you are not available at the time of the call, we will provide you with the customer’s contact information so you can secure the payment information at your convenience.
Should you have any questions regarding our new security procedure, please contact us between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. (PST) at 888-638-1315.

Lupe Dominguez
Full Circle
1-888-638-1315

chris augusto

Name
Chris Augusto
Full Circle users..

What are your thoughts about this?

Just another inconveince in my opinion.

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
A logical decision. they should have never taken credit cards to begin with unless full equipped to handle it for everyone.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
I is a problem for me as when we are not in the office the drivers now have to take it and carry it with them. They do not have phones that will take square and if I pay for that the cost of accecpting cards goes thu the roof.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom