No Pressure ATW

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Lately a couple of times on jobs. I have no pressure ATW. I hit my trigger and nothing comes out. 5 or 10 seconds later it comes back. I just replaced my valve/trigger. Whats up? What do I do?

Golden Boy

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
take the QD off the end of the hose and open that thing up and watch the water......................

if it is a hard pulsation pressure
replace the QD and then see what happens
You are going to have to start eliminating things one at a time and that is always the best place to start

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Happens once in awhile. Not just when I start up. In the middle of cleaning a room very little pressure. 5 to 10 seconds later back to normal.

Golden Boy

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Waldo;

Sounds like your pump may be getting hot and losing pressure.

When you key the wand a little water flows into the pump and gradually cools it off.

Larry Cobb

R

R W

Sounds like you're starving the pump. Maybe the water input isn't keeping up with the pump output. A clog in the feed line? Low water pressure from the source? Air entering from an air leak in the solution feed line? Does your machine have a "tank full" pump shutoff like the Powermatics?

I'm spent.....no more ideas.....

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
does it happen when running mega temps?

If so, could be steam heat spikes

If not, you probably screwed something up when you changed the valve.
It will likely cost you thousands of dollars for ruining the pump, unloader, and Ephrium Bladder that's the central control and heart of the hydraulic system.
They're b1tch to change too

..L.T.A.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
I've had similar problems. One time it was the pump losing prime, the other time it was the QD actually being worn to a point that it wouldn't "seat" properly and a little wiggle here or there and it would be fine for a while.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom