No Prices On Your Websites ??????

ErikG

I have a question for alll of of you who dont have prices on websites. I know from other postings some of you charge theses prices. .28 .35 .43 . Why is there no price like a coupon add . What do you tell the custy on the phone ?? I would think some sort of price to inform the customer what to expect rather than .43 x 2200 Sq Ft = 946 dollars. For me , I have a hard time believing some or alot of people paying theses prices.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
If you put a price on anything then you just took away a reason for someone to call....

Getting the phone to ring is what it is all about..then you can sell yourself.......

Exactly what Jim said. You can't let people see your price and not even bother picking up the phone to call you. How can you sell yourself as a "premium cleaner" if they don't even call. I can work with people on prices if they feel they are to expensive, or you get the dreaded "I'll have to check with my husband." I can subtract services while subtracting price.

Now can a website do all that? The websites job is to get people to call me and see what services I offer, not to sell me.

exploited

I completely agree. Where in the service industry and we only attract price shoppers if we put our prices up on the website. Of course if your a retailer say a printer you should be puting your prices up because generally your generating the same products as others unless of course you have a great USP say 2 days turnaround etc on your printing needs.

If you dont put your price up and your website is professionally looking/designed people will call and not ask how much rather what your service includes because there after a good job. Some will ask about price after you have described your service in detail but rarely they wont book you in because they have spent a good five mins on the phone with you and begin to trust you and price now is not very important.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Prices are really only important once you have sold yourself to the customer. I can give a ballpark on the phone if they insist but really try to let them know that it doesn't matter until I see the property.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I've found that someone will call and say they have 2200sf.
I'll tell them that I really need to come and measure and see the area you want cleaned.
Their house may be 2200sf but most times they only have 1000-1200sf of carpet.

As for having my price online, I do them a dis-service by doing that. Even when I give someone a "estimate/ballpark" over the phone, its not being fair to them.
If they are price shoppers and looking for the best price I'll tell them straight up that I'm not it and refer them to some budget cleaners.

ErikG

Thanks guysfor your input, Im just used to these bait and switch guys down here.

Name
I'm Rick James
Just put on there "Call and ask about or $$$ special". Makes them curious and will more likely to call.

:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom