No reply from Aerotech....

Billy

Name
BH
Mikey P said:
I guess they can live without us.

Or can they?

The boards are really such a small portion of any manufactures sales I would say they can.

G

Mike,

I had a real long comment for you but felt it would do no good to say.

Dave

Audra

AT has "Bigger" (get it...The BIG truck) things to worry about - they are busy making their 1 truck a month like some believe!!! :lol:

I personally like seeing our future truck on the top of the bulletin board!!! :D

G

Visionary Dave

Many times before I have stated that Dave is a visionary. He knows what is going to happen. Knowing him, I can truly tell you he is modest. He just happens to know the future.

G

Billy, I think it's obvious that some companies live off of sales from the boards and the internet in general. Not a bad thing, just the way it is.

I'm sure both AT and V benefit a ton from the boards. Where else will someone go to get both good and bad opinions of these (or any) machine?

Greenie

That sticker is mine!

I'm just gonna ask Yappy how many royalty checks he's seen so far.

too easy.

G

Taf,

Thanks for the nice comments.

Mike,

I could care less how many trucks they build. I am happy with they way they show concern for their customers and handle issues promptly. Aero Tech is a joy to do business with.

Dave

Mikey P

Administrator
Thats what I've been saying....

By the court of law Yaps HAS top be paid for every single LMNOP sold.

The truth is out there.

And I'll bet my StinkBud that AT get 85% of it's sales from the Boards.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
That is too bad. I had some good questions like,

Why when you decided to build you own box ( and stop buying them from Summit ) you lied to Summit about "wanting to build a trailer for your neighbor and just wanted to know where they got their box hinges and other parts from" Couldn't have you done a search on the Intenet or something? Why the lie? ( I got an ear full from the Summit manager last week, no love for AT over there)

Why when I was at connections I over heard your sales guys tell 2 different people that the "Xentherm HX blow up all the time and will kill somebody someday" Has this ever happened? Do they really blow up ALL the TIME? Why the lie?

Why would you make up a lie and say the BL truck at connections did not run, when in fact it ran just fine? I don't believe Rampage was even in Vegas but you guys sure did run to your board spokesman to fill him full of more BS and he jumped at the chance to help you with the smear campaign. Am I wrong? Help me understand where I am wrong on this.

Why after 5 years of testing you wanted to go with the Xentherm heat HX, ( and not the HX you use now) tried to steal it from Shawn York, lied about it and got your Asses handed to you out of court. You now spend most of you time telling everybody the Xentherm HX is bad, even though you wanted it so bad you spent thousands to try and steal it from the guy that invented it?

How much do you pay in referral fees? Because there is no way Dave Rampage runs around jumping up and down yelling York sucks from the top of every building he can climb, just over a little misunderstanding and some hard feeling. There has to be some money moving around. Who can hold that much hate in their heart for that long without a little green to keep them going?

How much does it suck to write York a check for every AT you sell since he invented the thing and without him you guys wouldn't even be in this business? Do you think it really hurts York to see you guys sell the 14-15 trucks a year since he hits pay dirt every time a big Truck is sold? No matter what is on the side Vortex/ AT it still is a check to him.

I have been a little rude, this isn't me ( normally ) but I have let Rampage run his mouth about my friend Shawn for a long time without saying anything. I hope you all laugh at this. If AT was in the hot seat I would be nice.

Dave, you jabbed at my friend, I jabbed at you. Were square.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
brown_noser.gif

Attachments

• brown_noser.gif
    brown_noser.gif
    14 KB · Views: 181
  • brown_noser.gif
    brown_noser.gif
    14 KB · Views: 199
  • brown_noser.gif
    brown_noser.gif
    14 KB · Views: 177

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
My question is do you call Ford and Chevy to ask whose sold more every month? The argument is getting lame and as Vinnie says "Who cares!"

Or is that all you guys can argue about?

G

Adam,

I see your frustration with me. There was a time I thought Shawn could do no wrong and I thought Scott McKay was being a jerk. I saw the light one day and you will too. I don't take it personally. Call me someday and we can talk about it. I don't do anything for AT for financial gain. When I am a happy customer I tell everyone. I make my money cleaning carpets. The only thing I ever received was a free solution reel from AT when I ordered one. That was nice of them but they didn't have to do it. I don't tell them who I talk to.

Mike,

It's funny how if I say anything about Vortex you call me and ask me to delete my post but you can jab at AT all you want. If you look at Cleanfax every month, you will see AT owners who are not on the board. I know many AT owners who are not on the board. here are the only ones who are. Mostly me, Sometimes Bruce Parsons, Scott McKay, I don't know his first name Cermak, Redbird. That's all I can think of.

You have given me motivation now. I will call AT today and tell them to have everyone that is looking for a new truck to call me. I will make sure they get the facts.

Dave

Dave

Will you be using the same fact's just like when you told us all that the Blueline Vortex was inside because it would not run ? I was wondering if you were ever going to post how you were wrong for slandering Blueline on a public forum when they drove it outside and ran it, but its been 6 months and you never did.

Dave the saddest part is what a good guy you are but your hatred is pulling you down.

Chris

Greenie

let's just say one side as 60% of the facts, and the other side has 60% of the facts, but they are not the same 60%.

it's painful to see some of the stupid things posted here, just the other day there was some comment and hub-a-bub about an off center port on a blower, and you could clearly see in the picture it was centered but the pic was taken at an angle. Just making something out of nothing.

Mikey P

Administrator
It's funny how if I say anything about Vortex you call me

I asked ONE TIME you to remove a slanderous comment Dave..

Your propensity to blow things out of proportion is amazing.

With out Shawn where would you be right now Dave?[/quote]

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Dave Rampage said:
Adam,

The only thing I ever received was a free solution reel from AT when I ordered one.

Dave

there it is..... i knew there was something fishy about you other than the fillet-O- fish on your breath. :)

Adam brings up a rather touchy subject and I think another reason I went with vortex over AT. UD Vortex/ AT platform is Shawn York's invention there's no question AT stoled, copied or borrowed and that never really sat well with me. i'm not always a man of morals but i am one of Principals

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Greenie said:
just the other day there was some comment and hub-a-bub about an off center port on a blower, and you could clearly see in the picture it was centered but the pic was taken at an angle. Just making something out of nothing.

greenie are you referring to my HAT pic?

the inlet is at an offset but it's meant to be that way

Greenie

My point was this is all just a bunch of time wasting.

We could better be directing our efforts to shutting down the BS in out industry like the SOA.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
ODIN said:
Scum york has the worst table manners I have ever seen

T

the dude double dips swears at the table in mixed company reaches across the table.

Just plain RUDE

wtf...... :?

you sir are the last person in the world to be talking about manners

Greenie

Vikings are easily upset at the table.

You only get to bitch 12 times about a table sin, the 13th is considered excessive....no soup for you!

G

I can understand both sides being pissed...but isn't thing thing settled??? I mean who invented the first pickup? Did every car manufacturer invent it at exactly the same time or did one company copy and steal it after the first? You can say that about almost every single product out there. AT stole the V design. Now they pay for it by sending Shawn royalties. Over and done.

The V owners love the V and the AT owners love the AT. Ford vs. Chevy, country vs. rock and roll, it's all the same, but different. If I were a V or a AT owner who bought one in the past 5 or 6 years I'd be more worried about the crappy tanks they put on them or the inability to get parts if your machine is more than a few years old.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
mikey one day you will see the light, I sure hope AT decides to join in here, maybe they want to avoid any pissing contests, which you can't blame them for.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom