Non Pre Sprayin Hacks?

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I was cleaning a Dentist lobby it was real soiled today. I tried a area with just detergent with out Pre- Sprayin it first. How in the Fook do you guys get shit clean without using Pre-Spray. The area wud not come clean with this Hackish method. The only way it wud come clean is with a Good Pre-Spray and a Pre Scrub with a OP machine. To be a Top 25er you HAVE to Pre Spray.

Golden Boy

Name
Lee Stockwell
I agree with that Greg, we prespray almost everything.

However the right emulsifier with a HOT machine will surprise you. We have a couple of projects we can do with the kero heaters and very little or no prespray.

Bob Foster

Some guys dump a bunch of emulsifier in their rinse and it will clean. But usually the semi-hacks also put down some PS too.

Esteam Liquid or Powdered CBS

Good rince juice for apartment ghetto hackers.

Mike Draper

Waldo said:
I was cleaning a Dentist lobby it was real soiled today. I tried a area with just detergent with out Pre- Sprayin it first. How in the Fook do you guys get shit clean without using Pre-Spray. The area wud not come clean with this Hackish method. The only way it wud come clean is with a Good Pre-Spray and a Pre Scrub with a OP machine. To be a Top 25er you HAVE to Pre Spray.

Golden Boy

I keep reading about this "top 25" stuff and have always thought it was some sort of joke. :lol: :lol: I'm starting to think you are actually serious about this top 25 thing?

Name
I'm Rick James
Mike Draper said:
Waldo said:

Golden Boy

I keep reading about this "top 25" stuff and have always thought it was some sort of joke. :lol: :lol: I'm starting to think you are actually serious about this top 25 thing?

I hate to be the late bloomer here, but is it good or bad to be on the list? Didnt greg use that in his marketing? :shock:

Bob Foster

Waldo's list is kind of like paying the $25 CRI Service Provider fee. All you have to do is feed Waldo $25 worth of beer and you make it on to his top 25. :lol:

Name
I'm Rick James
Bob Foster said:
Waldo's list is kind of like paying the $25 CRI Service Provider fee. All you have to do is feed Waldo $25 worth of beer and you make it on to his top 25. :lol:

Seems like he would be into the foo foo drinks..

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Re: Non Pre Spraying Hacks?

Bob Foster said:

The littLE Turd...is going to "eXtOrT"...a truck mount & van out of ME.... :shock:

I have HeaRd that the #1 position on the LIST,Is much more pResTiGIoUs...than #1 on google.!

!gotcha! :mrgreen:

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
GoogleWell you have no idea what kind of heat I have. Trust me I flow twice the amount of water you flow with 275 ATM. Your Prochem or EZ can not compare to what I run. Them Blowers they put on them Prochems are also a joke when it comes to CFMs. Ask Feehan about his itsty bitsy little lower he runs. LMFAO!!!

Golden Boy

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
none of you guys provide the service I provide and the only insult is I am not #1. I can guarantee no one does what I do. I gurantee it. I will get alot of guys saying they won't do what I do for that price just like the other guys who chose different industries. I am the best and pride myself

Scott Rogers

Hmmm, so you admit you attempted to cut corners and skip the pre-spray. Doesnt sound like a top 25 thing to do now does it.

And to admit you even suck at cutting corners could get it clean. damn, you may not even make the bottom 25.

Good thing you kept your day job!!

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
i presrpay everything. i was surprised the other day i subbed some work in a building we were cleaning to a friend. he cleaned an office while we cleaned the halls and rugs. he didn't prespray anything. he also used desolve-all for grease spots straight, which i find impossible to rinse out. You always get a recurring spot. i suggested a solvent but he wasn't bitting. next time if i use him i will set some guide lines.

gene

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Mike Draper said:
Waldo said:

Golden Boy

Keep up with that attitude Draper and you will be on the list in no time. !gotcha!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
we prespray everything ..makes work easier

but to get it clean with just detergent thru the wand, you have to get rid of the glide and "scrub wand" it clean

and you have to use a "quality" emulsifier that can "clean"

..L.T.A.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Waldo said:
GoogleWell you have no idea what kind of heat I have. Trust me I flow twice the amount of water you flow with 275 ATM. Your Prochem or Pencil can not compare to what I run. Them Blowers they put on them Prochems are also a joke when it comes to CFMs. Ask Feehan about his itsty bitsy little lower he runs. LMFAO!!!

Golden Boy

Ok, it's official. There is no way in holy hell that someone really is that over the top hurrumph and chest pounding about themselves and their system...It just can't happen.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bundy said:
none of you guys provide the service I provide and the only insult is I am not #1. I can guarantee no one does what I do. I gurantee it. I will get alot of guys saying they won't do what I do for that price just like the other guys who chose different industries. I am the best and pride myself

I stand corrected.

We prespray everything....no brainer.

If your worried about some BDCC who makes a top 25, who has never seen you, your biz....,seen how you clean or how sucessfull you are....is truly an amazing and sad thing to watch. :shock:

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
Curtis, I don't kow what you speak of when you say Waldo doesn't personally visit and inspect cleaners for his list. I'm a perennial top 25er and each year he comes out to AZ and spends at least one full day cleaning with me, taking notes and monitoring my skills and aptitudes.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
I think he was thoroughly impressed with our showroom this year... Maybe next time you can leave with that 6 x 9 rug you fell in love with!.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Showed up in Lincoln once. Spent all of 10 minutes with me. Looked at me with disgust and left for Kansas.

Maybe next year.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
things were going well for us when Waldoh paid us a visit .
I was confident we'd be in the top half of the list, if not in the top 5 after he saw Shane vac, roto scrub and flush/rinse a salvage rag sec 8 house .

As Shane was putting the van away for the day, Waldoh peeked in my pole barn.... :oops:
he immediately threw his clipboard in his car and sped off .

never heard from him again

..L.T.A.

RickL

You got to be kidding me WALDO's top 25 is the best post on any of the BB's all year. Look how long it keeps generating conversation!
Keep em coming WALDO I know it's a lot of work but well worth the effort.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
The fooker won't leave me alone. He calls weekly to makes sure I still pre vac. lol. His wife and kids are awesome. Had a great time with them.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
meAt said:
things were going well for us when Waldoh paid us a visit .
I was confident we'd be in the top half of the list, if not in the top 5 after he saw Shane vac, roto scrub and flush/rinse a salvage rag sec 8 house .

As Shane was putting the van away for the day, Waldoh peeked in my pole barn.... :oops:
he immediately threw his clipboard in his car and sped off .

never heard from him again

..L.T.A.

What you do in your own bedroom doesn't belong on this board. :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom