Non Pre Sprayin Hacks?

Name
Nate W.
When I went to Mytee/mikeyfest in San Diego, that guy Frank with his blistering heat from his Powerclean unit didn't prespray. He ran his emulsifier through his machine with 260 degrees heat. It was bone dry in 15mins. I didn't believe it, so I did the knee test. Sure enough it was dry. I was impressed.

However, I prespray everything and either FWR or Judson rinse it. I'm not a fan of leaving a residue.

curt johnson said:
Curtis, I don't kow what you speak of when you say Waldo doesn't personally visit and inspect cleaners for his list. I'm a perennial top 25er and each year he comes out to AZ and spends at least one full day cleaning with me, taking notes and monitoring my skills and aptitudes.

COOL....so he has meet ,inspected,took notes on every cleaner here?>>>amazing!!! what does he look like btw ?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
C Pennington said:
[quote="curt johnson":ubmavd0a]Curtis, I don't kow what you speak of when you say Waldo doesn't personally visit and inspect cleaners for his list. I'm a perennial top 25er and each year he comes out to AZ and spends at least one full day cleaning with me, taking notes and monitoring my skills and aptitudes.

COOL....so he has meet ,inspected,took notes on every cleaner here?>>>amazing!!! what does he look like btw ?[/quote:ubmavd0a]

He may very well visit the 25ers but he sure as hell doesn't visit EVERY cleaner in the country to make the list legit.

So really the list is just a list of 25 cleaners in order "greatness"? Come on now.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Brian R said:
[quote="C Pennington":2kojdrkx][quote="curt johnson":2kojdrkx]Curtis, I don't kow what you speak of when you say Waldo doesn't personally visit and inspect cleaners for his list. I'm a perennial top 25er and each year he comes out to AZ and spends at least one full day cleaning with me, taking notes and monitoring my skills and aptitudes.

COOL....so he has meet ,inspected,took notes on every cleaner here?>>>amazing!!! what does he look like btw ?[/quote:2kojdrkx]

He may very well visit the 25ers but he sure as hell doesn't visit EVERY cleaner in the country to make the list legit.

So really the list is just a list of 25 cleaners in order "greatness"? Come on now.[/quote:2kojdrkx]
I s'pose you don't believe in Santa either??

harryhides

Name
Tony
Waldope, tried to come up and check out my impeccable operation but was not allowed in this country without a passport.
Poor bugger does not know how to go about getting a passport as no-one in his trailer park has heard of such a thing.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Harv glad to see you posting. Has the Baby Seal Clubbin Season closed yet? Are you still sellin the Baby Seal slippers like the ones you were selling at Mikeyfest. I think you told me 19.99 but couldnt understand your lisp and you were pretty fooked up at hotel bar.

Golden Boy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom