Nordic 1 users

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Copied from the ICS board

Nordic 1 Users
Posted By William on 9/2/2007 at 8:47 PM
Hi, I am a newbie, learning the ropes. Been a reader here for a long time. Just received some info from Terry regarding the Nordic. Very nice set-up. I will be phoning him next week, but in the mean time any Nordic users here have anything to say about them?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Nordic 1 Users
Posted By Darren Lumpkin on 9/2/2007 at 10:36 PM
I too would be interested in information.

I am in the market for two new units before the holidays.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted By Gary MacKay on 9/2/2007 at 10:44 PM
If it be like his boosters then it must be great.

If I got a free can of King Oscar Sardines with a booster imagine what you may get.

Posted By Scott Rendall on 9/2/2007 at 10:45 PM
He takes trades for Lute Fisk and Mac n Cheese.

Seriously, he's a good guy and he stands behind his products. I've seen his Vac Boosters up close and used them on some demos and they were heavy duty and looked like they would last a long time. I haven't seen his Nordic 1, though, but I imagine it's probably as solid as the boosters, know him.

Scott

Posted By William on 9/2/2007 at 10:49 PM
I think his booster is the key to the system, getting the CFM closer to the wand. As Greenie has said, double vacuum boosters are the future of the electric TM. This way you overcome the limitation of electric vacs versus PD blowers on longer hose runs.

John Watson

Buying a booth would cut into his Mac and Cheese budget,

If he get off the golf course, He will be doing the Ken Harris Strut.....

G

Anyone have a pic of this electric TM? How much is it? What motors & pumps? Asked a year ago.. Got no reply! A friend of mine was looking back in April..

Becker

Name
Becker
There is a process,

Terry will not sell one of these to just anyone. He won't even give details about the machine to just anyone.

Send him the money he will build it, then you will see it.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Terry built my vacuum blower system and my vac booster. He also advised me on the water pump.

The tanks are bane as are the reels.

Its much better than I had and I can't complain about the performance either.

Greenie

I know nobody is trying to be a smartass, but more goes into elec. systems than a few vac motors and a pump, even making vague statements like it Has 2 three stage vacs is shallow at best.
You can add one 90º fitting and change the vacuum on a system.

Becker

Name
Becker
what does "vague" mean?

The only person that is vague is the builder and seller of the Nortic.

I posted a few pics from a MF 2 years ago and I still get emails from people wanting to know about the machine. ( ok not in the past 6 months )

I tell them to contact Terry, they say they have tried, but no replies.

vague: Terry

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Another TM manufacturer that needs ALL the money up front. Sounds fishy to me.

Golden Boy

Becker

Name
Becker
Cleaners without money find a way to get it done.. Just look at Waldo and Jeremy, they partied it up like Rock stars last year at MF.

dallasdj

I will never again have an electric. 330 CFM's is so early 90's. I can't believe this guy is boasting about these numbers.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
On behalf of Terry, he makes a quality product. So he doesn't kiss your ass like the other TM manufactors do, so what.

One can use his equipment whether you running a gas powered unit or not.

I was in the market for a new tm last year, but didn't seen the purpose to spend 20k plus for a suction hose.

After months of design, Terry came up with a replacement blower system for my unit plus advice on a new water pump and heat. Say all you want, but I still make money just like I use to, but my job is much easier, plus if I needed parts, I am not waiting on a dealer.

I keep my unit like new and it will cost less to run than any machine that anyone has on this board.

Remember what it cost to do the job is as important as doing the job right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom