Not so gooey this time

Mikey P

Administrator
Re- IMG_20200615_094430.jpgIMG_20200615_095007.jpgIMG_20200615_095658.jpgIMG_20200615_111057.jpgopening is tomorrow

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
A touch of the senility coming on?

No, very well informed and compassionate advice from Mr S.

You're getting a lot more sunshine in the high desert than you did in "coastal Cruz" I'm sure.

I have lost more than one friend to melanoma, don't join the ranks.

Now break out that ol' cowboy hat partner.

Mikey P

Administrator
No, very well informed and compassionate advice from Mr S.

You're getting a lot more sunshine in the high desert than you did in "coastal Cruz" I'm sure.

I have lost more than one friend to melanoma, don't join the ranks.

Now break out that ol' cowboy hat partner.
I'm in a helmet, long sleeves and a neckerchief when riding on the High Chaparral

Cowboy hat to walk back and forth to my van while out cleaning?

Hmmmm.....

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I'm in a helmet, long sleeves and a neckerchief when riding on the High Chaparral

Cowboy hat to walk back and forth to my van while out cleaning?

Hmmmm.....

We wuv you Mikey......else we'd just say "Hey, shave your head and sunbathe daily!"

This balding Irish/German redhead with see through skin is probably going to get it long before you do anyway.

But yeah, wear the damn hat even between jobs buckaroo....

Name
Lee Stockwell
I've been taking treatment for it since November. Covid conveniently kept most of it out of sight.

I feel guilty for my redhead kids who I didn't protect from sunburn as much as I should have when they were little.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I've been taking treatment for it since November. Covid conveniently kept most of it out of sight.

I feel guilty for my redhead kids who I didn't protect from sunburn as much as I should have when they were little.

Get well Lee. Few can keep us in line as well as you.

Reactions: Cleanworks
J

JS41035

Never did get that tan I wanted. Just more dang freckles. My kids get slathered with spf 1000 every time they do anything. That’s mainly my wife’s influence though.
She is Hispanic and loves the sun. She still can’t quite understand why me and the Sun aren’t friends. 30 minutes and she gets a more beautiful shade of brown. 30 minutes in the sun for me and my skin falls off.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Yep my dad ended up w skin cancer. He’s got it under control thankfully. Old white dude biker former marine. When all the beaners were framing in long sleeves the crazy white dudes were out in force with no shirts.

My kids are 3/4 mexi’s but we still slather them with sun block. And boy do they get dark!

Reactions: Mikey P and JS41035

hogjowl

Idiot™
I got melanoma on my left deltoid that stayed covered 90% of my life past age 20.
However, I got horrible sun burns as a child.
Ironically, my dermatologist/surgeon never mentioned anything about sun exposure. He only mentioned chemical exposure.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I got melanoma on my left deltoid that stayed covered 90% of my life past age 20.
However, I got horrible sun burns as a child.
Ironically, my dermatologist/surgeon never mentioned anything about sun exposure. He only mentioned chemical exposure.

That’s interesting but I could see that due to cleaning chems but I think my dads was pure exposure cuz only chems he was exposed to were drugs :eekk:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom