Nothing is free

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
Brian, I have his program.

When I got it I was on hiatus from cleaning building houses but thought it might be useful for the wife since she was starting a career in real estate. I gave it a quick look but never made the time to put it to use. Since getting back into cleaning I still haven't made time but I should.

The concept is insanely simple. With or without his program, it's something we all should be doing. It really is a no-brainer.

If you put in the effort and you're a reasonably competent tech I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Like most any marketing tool, the program doesn't guarantee results, your commitment to the program does.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Wayne Miller said:
Brian, I have his program.

When I got it I was on hiatus from cleaning building houses but thought it might be useful for the wife since she was starting a career in real estate. I gave it a quick look but never made the time to put it to use. Since getting back into cleaning I still haven't made time but I should.

The concept is insanely simple. With or without his program, it's something we all should be doing. It really is a no-brainer.

If you put in the effort and you're a reasonably competent tech I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Like most any marketing tool, the program doesn't guarantee results, your commitment to the program does.

Without trying to drill you for the program itself...would you say that I need to be the guy cleaning the carpets to make this work?

Or can I be the guy answering phones, doing estimates, etc. to make it work?

Do I need to depend on Techs to make it work?

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
It's like any marketing. If it involves talking to people and having a vested interest in making sure it works the best person is usually the owner. Maybe a salesman.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom