Now do you see why we dont have banners here?

Mikey P

Administrator
I know there are still some users here that still dont quite get it.
I would hope that the recent actions on ICS have finally made it real clear as to what would happen here if I/we grew dependent on the Banner's income.

I really hope all of you see the value of what Lisa, Tony, Jim, meAt, Richard, Bob, Dirk and myself have created here for you. I really hate to have to bribe people with extra rooms to try and get them to help out here financially. I wish they would see the whole picture and believe the whole board is worth the five bucks...

As Connections draws near and our need for even a bigger and better truly dedicated server, your financial supports is needed.

When I look at the top posters here, I cant but help get a little erked that some still don't see the true "Value" here..

G

MIKEY PeePay....Now THIS guy is a piece a work! Look up EGO in the dictionary and there are about ten pages ALL wit HIS name on them.....

But EGO is not necessarialy a BAD thing...in Mikes case i believe it works rather well, cuz he has the hED that can contain it!

I believe that history will show that Mikey P's legacy will be one that shows he has a deep concern for his profession and also a sense of wit and humor that is un-surpassed!

When i started my Mikey jihad..i had no idea that it would turn into a great board such as it has....

Thanks Mike

but yor still a big goof.....

now can i have a better Avatar????

steve r

enlighten us mikey. wheres the value. anyone can call most people here direct for questions.
what makes this board better than any other, besides being able to bash each other or gang up on someone you dont like.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Sure you can call someone with something. What about seeing stuff you never even thought of? You'd have to be calling Greenie all the time just to keep up.

G

NO..this board keeps us all in touch.....wit each other!

i meant that in a good way..!

Name
steve snail
Carefree,

Shirley you jest. With over 400 posts, why on earth would you waste your valuable time time if the board had no value??? This board rocks, in soooo many ways. I think BobV hit the #1 reason; being and staying in the loop.

If the board has no value to you, I would suggest, leave and don't let the door...

Best,

M

Mark Imbesi

Steve in Omaha said:
Carefree,...If the board has no value to you, I would suggest, leave and don't let the door...

...hit you IN THE AZZ!!!

M

Mark Imbesi

carefree said:
enlighten us mikey. wheres the value. anyone can call most people here direct for questions.
what makes this board better than any other, besides being able to bash each other or gang up on someone you dont like.

Hey SmartAZZ,

Where are you getting everybody's phone number? Without BB's like this one, you aint' meeting nobody, ain't calling nobody and ain't becoming the best you can be.

BTW, you think people would drop their wands and OPs to answer a marketing question? The BB's let us respond on our free time.

I've been away from the BBs for about 3 years. This one BY FAR has become THE BEST atmosphere with THE MOST information (unbiased).

So,...$5.00 per month or leave YOU FREAKIN' MOOCHER!!!

G

Carefree, you have got to be kidding right? Look at the hotseats alone, where else would you have gotten all that info..? Certainly not in the trade magazines or on their websites.

What about some of the heavy hitters that are here answering posts and helping cleaners every single day?

What about getting a small glimpse into my life, especially around Mikeyfest and Connections. That alone is worth the price of admission.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Does the $60 bucks cover support the board and OCIbRa also or is that more too? :?

Just wonderin

Mister Sir :shock:

harryhides

Name
Tony
Jay DeLaughter said:
Does the $60 bucks cover support the board and OCIbRa also or is that more too? :?

Just wonderin

Mister Sir :shock:

Jay, the $5.00/month is a minimum donation but there's plenty who pay a lot more.
OCIBR is included.

We hope that as the numbers of supporting members grows that we can do much more with this place - what this board turns into very much depends on us as a group.

Bob Foster

OK Steve, then if you can't see the difference or value of 5 bucks a month then tell all of us what would you think would make it worth 500 pennies a month.

Really - tell us what you would like it to be that it isn't.

The Preacher

i got ink to prove how much i value this place.

i do feel like i should get to be the hall monitor of the PRAYER ROOM!!!LOL

Name
Bruce
Mikey P said:
[quote="Bruce Humphrey":4jj4cnvk]Maybe making better use of the "Supporting members Area" would boost things a little bit.

How about if I put the Clean Room in there?

Good lord folks.

I mean really.[/quote:4jj4cnvk]Not saying that at all. How about pulling "a thousand words" out of the members area and put the marketing forum in there. Maybe a "General Business" forum where the paying members can ask and answer business questions. Just some idea's

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Who do I make it to and where do I send the check. (I'll hit up my kids piggy bank :shock: )

Mister Sir

M

Mark Imbesi

Just make the Bird Room free. Bullshit shouldn't cost anything! This way Steve Rutherford (carefree) can still mooch off our profiles for contact info. Of course, he will call after 9pm, his time, when he doesn't have to pay long distance!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Mike- you have a great thing going here and one which I truly value at 5$ a month. IMO you do not need to insult others operations to make this come off successful.

Ricky Thurman

Jay-
Surely that job I sent you the other day was more than $60. I wouldn't have known who you were if not for the boards. Looky there...it actually made you some money. :wink:

M

Mark Imbesi

Hey Ken! I know Mike B.'s got his lips on one of Evan's azz cheeks. I didn't think you had yourz on the other.

Freedom of speech truly is the difference here and Mikey voiced his opinion about ICS. Just as you voice yourz about him and ME ABOUT YOU!

What a beautiful place!

M

Mark Imbesi

Ricky Thurman said:
Jay-
Surely that job I sent you the other day was more than $60. I wouldn't have known who you were if not for the boards. Looky there...it actually made you some money. :wink:

The SHARP PENCILS are out this afternoon! Nice one, Ricky!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom