Now do you see why we dont have banners here?

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
.et me think .......ray at cms (damm good guy that guy ray) gave me 10% off anything in his store just cause he saw me at the mikeyfest , i sent albert 2 jobs eric got me 2 jobs
and the list goes on........jb sent me some sales stuff.....it was crap but it was nice of him

greenie looked after me on glides....which are not crap....

it is a much better place then ol red eye
dont be a cheap ass pay up

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Ricky,

Thanks for the referral, I appreciate it. But after quoting her a price she said "OH, I will have to talk to my husband". She said something about dog odor And wanted me to throw the treatment in if I remember right. Again I appreciate it but sometimes a referral does'nt work out.

Mister Sir

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Marc, of course we are all entitled to and have opinions. I'm just not crazy about someone putting down their competition at every opportunity. I prefer to let my actions speak for me and just wanted to tell Mike that he has a good enough thing going here that he does not to resort to that type of tactic.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I'll probably get flamed but here are my two cents. As long as it is "voluntary" to pay for the board, I don't feel like Mikey or anybody else should be coming on here and bashing people who are not "volunteering". I also don't feel that you should be coming on here every few weeks begging for more money. The site should either be free with voluntary donations or it should be subscriber paid.

If you want it to be subscriber paid, which obviously is the idea, instead of having certain rooms free and others paid to give people a taste of what the site has to offer. How about if you allowed a certain trial period after someone originally registers of a week or month or whatever you determined best. When first registers they would be able to view ALL of the rooms for the trial period and after that they would be required to subscribe to get access. Of course it needs to be told to the person up front that it is a trial period and they need to be told the costs after the trial period. You give them enough time to get "hooked" and then you charge them to see or post anything.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom