"Now is the best time to market your company"..

Mikey P

Administrator
I've heard that more than a few times recently.
Turn it up while most are cutting back on promotion/marketing.

Do you buy into that theory?

It's hard to say really. No one here has ever seen a time like this before.

I got a brochure for the upcoming Connections and its chock full of gurus and cutting edge mentors who are going to lecture the attendees on how to not only survive this situation but how to thrive in it.

All I can say is, how the hell would they know?

Cameron1

Do you buy into that theory?

No. We will increase the mailings to our client Database, but limit any type of new client marketing.We just have had poor results over the years. The roi is usually below cost.

The database is where the gold lies. We just sent out 272 " I miss you letters", and generated a weeks worth of work. Just small things like that will keep ya from going broke.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
hit the bricks with your free marketing. Make people aware your still around

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Absolutely critical to maintain adv in a down economy. Cut everythin else but marketing and increase it if possible~ this includes of course customer database.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Marketing to current customers on a regular basis is essential. But if you don't also draw in new customers also your business will suffer.

Your current customers will, move away, die, the kids will grow up,Have a relative starting in the business, waiting to win the lottery they only clean when they are selling. etc.....

You also need to a way to draw in this new clients:

1.Without breaking the bank (A dick broke cleaner can afford it)- it costs $297.00
2.With a method that is simple and easy.
3.That doesn't take any time or money at all once you get it started.
4. That offers over 100-1 returns.
5. One that will put your marketing on auto-pilot.
6. That works better in a recession
7.One that will bring in new clients long after you retire.
8. One that you can get started on today!

Hum I wonder where you could find such a thing.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Thanks for posting that Jim, good article. I agree with not stopping advertisement. Maybe an economy price package (cust. vacuums, no moving furniture) or something of sorts. Book with neighbor and both get 20% off. Whatever works. Coit will be out with a 50% off soon :lol:

Sucky thing about paper advertisement is that it's expensive. If it doesn't work the first time most of us quit and don't have the guts to go through a few more times. Not talking regular custies, that's a must.

Albert

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm marketing more now than ever. I know that when people are cutting back on ads, there will be more custys for me.
And I will be in their face for when times get better and I can establish a position at the top and hopefully stay there.

They say not to advertise where there are no customers...and some make think that is now. The more people getting out of the game means less choices for people.

With that said, I hate to see companies fail. I think there is enough work to go around...when there is work.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Terry says:

"WARNING

THERE ARE NO SECRETS NO NEW WONDERS NO NEW ANYTHING"

This is definitely not true!!

Especially with all the faster cheaper ways of sharing ideas now days.

Just look at this board for example.

If you have a problem or a question you can get an immediate response.

Your advertising message and clients looking for information is now cheaper and more available than ever before.

Your clients are using this technology every day at home and work. So they are more accustomed to it.

Also, There are better ways to market that most cleaner are not even aware of.

That is why they keep doing the same old crap such as: Yellow pages, direct mail, coupons, inserts,etc... Even though the response rate for these types of marketing are dropping every year.

Right now is better than ever before. The playing field has now been leveled so you can play right along with the big boys.

You can save money by spending much less on your marketing than with traditional methods.

While you still make and even broader impact in your community If you know how.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Thanks for the offer guys,

T -

As far as my marketing It's not really network marketing.

It's better classified as Affinity Marketing

"Definition; Affinity Marketing
Marketing targeted at individuals sharing common interests."

Very few business know about affinity marketing and fewer less know how to utilize it for their own companies.

What I do is that instead of marketing for clients one at a time. I choose to market to whole groups of potential clients.

One simple phone contact can lead to hundreds of new clients!
(You can set them up from your recliner)

It is a far cheaper and easier way to develop a stream of perpetual client that any than with other form of marketing.

What sets my marketing apart from any other marketing plans out there.
Is that I have developed a unique way to open the doors to these untapped new clients.

Frankly,without this way of opening the doors to gain access to these marketing partners first. They will tell you to get lost.

For a more detailed explanation of how this works for me and can work for you check out my website @ http://www.FreeMarketingForever.com

Ps. I don't play golf. I was was on my way to go take lessons right when I got the call to adopt my daughter and pick her up from the hospital and that was the end of that 16 years ago.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Speaking of Procleaners T.

They looking for someone to shill an electric truckmount if you're intested?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom