Now That I've Seen A Judson TM

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I met up with Bob Foster this weekend and got to look at his Judson up close.
WOW
My hat goes off to the Judson clan for building a common sense machine without all the unneeded baloney, bells, whistles and all the other gong show malarkey. Everything was so accessible and even a ham handed doofus like me could see how easy it was to maintain and work on. Tons of suck and heat! I never understood the need for a bunch of other "stuff" and this machine proved the point. The muffin tops:

100_0385.jpg

Bob's truck was really well laid out, although he didn't have the hot tub hooked up yet, I did take a few laps around the pool. :wink: And thanks for the juice and other stuff Bob- I'm looking forward to giving it a shot real soon.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Six weeks of no exercise from the surgery and very limited for a few months before. I will make it disappear in a month or 2. You shoulda seen me at 290..... :shock:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Bob, Willy or anybody that cares to comment,

It looks good. I definitely prefer a machine that is simpler and have less that can go wrong. Not being too musical, not much use for bells and whistles for this CC.

I may be in the market for a new machine trying to decide between: ProChem Apex, PwerClean Freedom XT, A well priced used Butler (if there is a deal on Truckmount deals- Generally trying to stay away from a power take off as they seem to cause some problems to the van's engine being constantly in neutral) or a Judson machine.

Which of the Judson's machines is it?
What length of hose can you run and still maintain a good suction?

Bob Foster

First of all thanks for all the information you and conections you gave me Willy and thanks for the
TShirt
Gallon of super concetrated spotter
and two Host brushes which I am going to post about - Wow.
and Willy could see that I clearly wasn't eating enough so he felt sorry for me and bought me an Eggs Benedict breakie.

Willy isn't that fat. The picture lies (it lied even worse for me).

That unit you see is a Judson TNT and you can comfortably run 400 feet off of it as it is a 2.5 system. Judson blower configurations are not chocked down. If you buy a Judson you won't be disappointed.

By the way, Mike just bought a Judson TNT that he is putting in a trailer for a backup unit.

hogjowl

Idiot™
He told me he's bought one, but he didn't tell me it was going in a trailer. As much trouble as I have driving my Vortex, ran over a gas pump last week, and my brother in laws truck today, I can't imagine having to pull a trailer with one.

I have almost decided to sell mine and get a normal sized van again.

The Preacher

admiralclean said:
I have almost decided to sell mine and get a normal sized van again.

you've been trying to sell that thing since you hit Texas on the drive home. you're more like me than you want to admit!!! :shock:

hogjowl

Idiot™
LOL ... diesel fuel was at $5.00 per gallon on that trip home. 11 miles to the gallon was KILLING me.

Bob ... I have those mirrors under each standard mirror. It's that abnormally tight turning radius on those things that has got me on both occasions. Those things will turn on a dime.

Greenie

For you NorCal locals like Ofer, I will have a classic TNT with 120g tank and the new TNT550 with 150g tank here later this month, so come by and have a look, just PM or call over the next week or so and i will give you an estimated arrival date before I do the installs.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I guess I'm out of the norm but I like bells and whistles. I like a machine that has that high tech look. Not all customers will care or even see your machine but there are those that will. Women like shiny things and I always keep my machine and truck waxed. I'm always shocked when I stop by to chat with a fellow cleaner and their truck and machine looks like something put together in a junk yard. And they wonder why they aren't busy.

Gene

Bob Foster

admiralclean said:
I have always wondered if it is a requirement to be ugly as hell before you are allowed to be a carpet cleaner?

Well to be a carpet cleaner you need to be at least two out of the following characteristics

Have ADD
Completely incapable of working for someone else
Be stubborn
Be fat
Always be broke
Be ugly
An eternal optimist

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Bob Foster said:
admiralclean said:
I have always wondered if it is a requirement to be ugly as hell before you are allowed to be a carpet cleaner?

Well to be a carpet cleaner you need to be at least two out of the following characteristics

Have ADD
Completely incapable of working for someone else
Be stubborn
Be fat
Always be broke
Be ugly
An eternal optimist

check
check
check
check
check
check
check......
what if ya got them....ALL?

GeneMiller said:
I guess I'm out of the norm but I like bells and whistles. I like a machine that has that high tech look. Not all customers will care or even see your machine but there are those that will. Women like shiny things and I always keep my machine and truck waxed. I'm always shocked when I stop by to chat with a fellow cleaner and their truck and machine looks like something put together in a junk yard. And they wonder why they aren't busy.

Gene

I disagree.. Judson is tank and that is a fine looking unit...if had to do it again I would have 5 of them.....instead of 3 brands I have now. Mrs Smith could care less how it looks as long as it clean and well put together....and Judson is..and has been. Ive never had a custy say your TM is nice looking/pretty... and I have Prochem,WM and a HM CDS..they do ask how much it costs though... :shock:

G

Hey Foster,do they let you park that outside your assisted living apartment?I apologize about the panic attack statement awhile back,now Im sure it was more like a coranary,or bypass surgery.Are you really in your 70s or do you just look like it :lol: :lol:

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Curtis,
I did say very few would see your machine but some will, and those that do will care how it looks. Those that care are referral machines .I get comments all the time but it may have more to do with my customer base. What I don't like about the judson I see in the picture is it looks like an engine exhaust and blower exhaust coming out the top. It looks like an after thought add on. Both are going to get hot and both could burn someone. I've never seen one in person but iit just doesn't look right in my opinion.

Gene

G

Mikey P said:
Speaking of bells.

Whats up with that belly Willy?

Some kid steal your bicycle?

You call that a belly?? I will post a 1 time pic of my belly after a hard days work!! You can smell the pork calories emitting through my pores!! He a Tiny guy; I wish I had my girlish figure still; Hang in there Willy; you can catch up to me!! Just eat plenty of good Cajun food!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom