NuClean...a few questions.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Transparency is key when selling anything online....

Photo,real name, contact info and to be honest before selling anything i would contact the forum owner and give him a heads up and get all ground rules.
That and provide some useful content sometimes, shills get old real quick.

That is in general.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Is there a list of companies that set up booths at connections? Wouldn't there be records of a real person and a real company that paid for the booth?

Anyways....pretty bad start on the board for this nuclean deal......shame, because it may be good stuff. But a lot of us will never know unless he comes clean.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Fishedin.jpg

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I just got off the phone with eric, why don't you guys call him and talk with him. Mikey met eric at connections, that is how nuclean ended up here. Tell me what prespray you can clean, carpet , trashed carpet, and tile and grout with at a ph of 9.5 .

Mikey P

Administrator
I met Eric on the phone two months prior to connections.

I still have non idea who he is or works for and not one of my questions is UNreasonable imo.

Mikey P

Administrator
if he wants to sell it here he better be the fooking pope.

I am involved in the chain of commerce and I don't need Mrs Piftelton adding me to the list of people to sue when little Jimmy Piftelton comes down with Kawasaki's disease after one of you shleps uses Nuclean on her rug.

and they and their mysterious Nevada based LLC cant be found.

at this point in time I am no longer interested in being involved what so ever with Eric and his company.

If telling me/ you who they really are is so damn impossible, it only leads me to imagine the worse and they really are taking the Mike Rowe stuff and relabeling it after adding some Orange Glow and colorants.

No thanks.

Case closed.

Reactions: frresh1

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
so...

My questions.

Who owns Nuclean? Is there a parent company?

How many people are employed ay Nuclean?

Who at Nuclean has experience in the carpet cleaning field?

Who are these scientist you have mentioned who created your products? What laboratory do they work at?

Why is virtually the exact same verbiage used to describe your product and the Mike Rowe/Dirty Jobs product?

How do you plan to market your products?

Whats the story behind the Zipper wand you wanted to auction off here?

I was also curious about the zipper wand

Mikey P

Administrator
Turns out the only Original Zipper in Southern California belongs to Tony Dang the Vietnamese wand guy.

He bought it off Eric Strate.

Was Nuclean sharing a booth with Tony and Ken Harris or did I imagine that?

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
why did this witch hunt begin?

Witch hunt? IMHO, This startup company has been given the chance to shine and the opportunity to sell lots of product. Fred and Mikey handed him the keys to the kingdom.

I wish I could be in front of hundreds of my potential high end customers in a forum such as this selling my service.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
finally someone who sees the big picture.

Thanks Chris.

Think about what an opportunity this guy is blowing here.

If he can't afford to put a real label on a jug can he afford a $5000 one page ad in ICS or Clean Fax? Not that it would do much good what with all the other one juice wonders filling those pages..

Will *** let him push it when they want to sell their own pre spray?

Will Jon Don or BP deal with a company when I wont for the same reasons?

Will the mom and pops?

I guess there are always the local drive in swapmeets if it makes a good rim/spinner cleaner as well.

sad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom