Number One selling Truckmount....how do we know?

Credits
Name
Lee Stockwell
Over the decades many manufacturers have advertised "most popular" "best-selling" "industry leader" etc and etc...

How would we know, is there a registry or way to accurately compare sales numbers or units still in service?

The Auto industry is pretty transparent with these numbers and trends. Not sure if we are there yet.

Reactions: Ed Valentine

SamIam

Supportive Member
Credits
Name
sam miller
Maybe they’re saying #1 out of their line up?

The 370 if you look at the online manual’s it’s has a serial number updates and it’s over 2k.

Reactions: The Great Oz

Radar Foster

Mr Personality
Credits
Name
Fred Boyle
Over the decades many manufacturers have advertised "most popular" "best-selling" "industry leader" etc and etc...

How would we know, is there a registry or way to accurately compare sales numbers or units still in service?

The Auto industry is pretty transparent with these numbers and trends. Not sure if we are there yet.
Comparing transparency between automobiles and carpet cleaning units is silly

Auto manufacturers are publicly traded companies and have disclosed unit sales as demanded by investors

The government would be interested in assisting you with the Truckmount registry tho...

They would charge us a licensing fee and annual registration fee for operating our units

They could even have us be required to perform an annual emissions test and safety inspection ...

For a fee of course

Matt Wood

MLPW
Credits
Comparing transparency between automobiles and carpet cleaning units is silly

Auto manufacturers are publicly traded companies and have disclosed unit sales as demanded by investors

The government would be interested in assisting you with the Truckmount registry tho...

They would charge us a licensing fee and annual registration fee for operating our units

They could even have us be required to perform an annual emissions test and safety inspection ...

For a fee of course
I already pay an appraised and assessed value tax of my truckmount down here in stupid georgia. This year it's $285.24 The sales tax wasn't enough for those greedy bastards

Reactions: rick imby

Radar Foster

Mr Personality
Credits
Name
Fred Boyle
Please...
Don’t talk taxes to someone in a Blue State

30k annual for health insurance and $2500 auto per van

Massachusetts just hasn’t figured out the assessment tax yet

• Angry
Reactions: Matt Wood

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Credits
My guess would be the Prochem Legend is #1. Nothing too scientific about my opinion, that's just the TM I see the most. Old and beat up, it's usually a Prochem Legend. It was also rebadged as many different TM's, but still a Legend under the stickers.

Bob Savage

Credits
Name
Bob Savage
I would hope the BEST selling truckmount and number one being sold, would be the BEST truckmount in terms of heat, flow, pressure, vacuum, and ease of, or not much in need of repairs throughout a long complete cycle of being in-service.