O/Oh the guilt...

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm sitting here resting my lower back while my poor helper has a $610 dentist office, a $867 tile and carpet job then on the hottest side of town where it will be 105º today a 7 roomer and steps.

I think I'll treat his personal car to a premium wash and wax while he is out.

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
Do you pay by the hour or commission or hourly/com.?

Back in the day that amount of work would of made me as a tech about $500 unless I had estimated the jobs then I would of made $680.00

I was paid on straight commission. Not getting paid till the job paid.

You didn't say how much the last job was. I'm assuming it'll be a 2k day.

How much will your "Helper" make?

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Mike, what exactly did they find wrong with your back? Mine is the sciatic nerve and pain goes from lower back into the upper thigh. Still there after6 weeks but not as bad.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Pinched Nerves SUCK!! Mine is still making me feel like a gimp, but I am feeling good enough to clean carpets, No upholstery or repairs for now.

TimP

I had back pain earlier this year. I went to the chiropractor for about a month.... I figured it was the bed so we bought a nautural tallalay latex foam bed from sleepez.com. You can also get one from flobeds.com. I can say my back has given me very little problems since I changed beds. You can change the firmness to suit your needs, for both sides too. Check into it if you suspect your bed isn't helping.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I sure he would like that Mike and that is what a boss should do every once in a while for his workers

Drew hurt his back the other day also, fireworks are just around the corner and the phone has been ringing more lately

I am about ready to die

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
It's cuz i send poo mails to people!

I sent Mikey the ultimate poo mail recently...right Mikey?

Mikey P

Administrator
I TOLD Paula to leave it at the first two bt forgot to write it in the book.

Even worse is he has two tomorrow, one at 3:30 and the other at 6pm...

Almost as bad as life as a Coit Chimp.

The Preacher

you better shake him down when he gits in or he's gonna pull a Mikey Pee, screw Coit on ya!!!

he'll have plenty of names/numbers and he'll be the young go getter that doesn't call to cancel because of a bad back!!! :shock:

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Would have had a 1500 dollar day all wrapped up right at five-thirty PM... But the kid invited 20 people over at 5 PM and his momma told us we had to finish up the next day. If the kid had told us at noon we would've skipped lunch and got her done on time...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom