O2 cleaner

marcus

Does anyone have experience with Judson's 02 cleaner? What were your opinions?

marcus

Thanks guys appreciate your help. Do you feel that you could use this as your only cleaner for all your cleaning needs?

clean one

Its the only pre spray i have used in well over a year, and 99% of the time i mix it at 2oz per gallon and like bruce if i need to kick it up a notch just add some hot sauce to it

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I love it on residential. Usually only mix it one oz. per gallon. The orange smell is a little strong for some customers at 2 oz.

For commercial I still prefer Bio break mixed with Oxyblaster from magic wand.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
admiralclean said:
Great product, use it all the time. I bet if you did a search on that topic you would get a weeks worth of reading.

Bet there'd be more than a week!
Best cleaner I have used that is made as green as it is.
The Hotsauce is the kicker for the trashed places.
Give it a good grooming, let it soak, and rinse! Viola!!!

CarpetKING

Great pre-spray. I'm located in Greenville where its made and I have been using it since it came out. It really is the best I have tried and is very versatile as I rarely need to carry individual spotters anymore. It's easy to get carried away with how much you use but I've found that in most cases the recommended 2oz per gal in a pump sprayer is sufficient.

-JB-

Name
JB
Tried some Judon Juice and hot sauce today

I tend to be pretty skeptical when it comes to the latest cleaning product de-jour, so i wasn't to surprised w/the results on the first two rooms I did w/it cleaned okay, big deal, that's what its supposed to do.

Trashed out lo-rent apartment, 4 rooms.

Then I adjusted the amount I put down....

Wooooow baby! That's mo-better!
Cleaned this rat hole about half dozen times before, ALWAYS looks worse than before every time! But this was BY FAR the best it ever looked, even the owner, who stopped in before I finished was very impressed! He said he would even lay on it if he had to! Mighty white of him huh?

Good job Les! Nice stuff. :wink:

gary mackay

I just dumped a gallon all over the place while driving, splashed all over everything. I think I may hate the stuff right now & Greenie for selling it to me.

Greenie

think how easy it will be to clean up.

hey..fill out the Supporting Member introduction so you can see ALL of the rooms.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I haven’t really given these products a try. Anyone ever had these products bleach carpet when mixed to strong or spilled? Are the O2 cleaners safe for all stain resistant carpet?

marcus

Thanks Guys I appreciate all of your feedback.

Jeff-I'll fill it out. Still getting used to the site-BTW I pick up the wand on Fri. thanks for the help and the score on the 2HT.

Marcus

Greenie

You can use O2 straight to remove gum and various other spots, it won't harm nylon, so you can rest easy with it on your truck.

Glad I could help, Marcus.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom