O2 rtu shelf life

Was wondering how long a RTU mix of o2 is good before the oxyogen gets week. Also RTU shelf life with hot sauce added. Thanks

Padden McFadden said:
Was wondering how long a RTU mix of o2 is good before the oxyogen gets week. Also RTU shelf life with hot sauce added. Thanks

Andy,

The product that is in the O-2 System that produces oxygen is Sodium Borate. Which has a slower release of oxygen than Sodium Percarbonate. I have customers telling me that the O-2 System still performs very well after several weeks of being mixed.

The oxygen product in the Hot Sauce Modifier is Sodium Borate and Sodium Percarbonate. The Sodium Percarbonate part of the Hot Sauce will probably diminish after about an hour after being mixed. The main reason Sodium Percarbonate is in the Hot Sauce is to accelerate the dissolving of the product when mixing.

John Watson

[color=#000080Don't you mean "Shake the crap in it, before using it!!!"

Great Crap by the way!!!][/color]

Thanks Les that's good to know. I had been mixing just enough for each job, but now I can mix up a full batch In the in line spayer and be good for several jobs. BTW your stuff is working great for me, I have more confidence in my cleaning ability now . 8)

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I've been mixing O2 in a 2gal jug, then topping up the HF sprayer jugs as needed. That way I always have the same dilution. If I need Hot sauce, I mix that up as needed and add it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom