O2 system question?

new to o2 system not sure how much to mix, gallon says one thing, users on this board say another was recomm. on trashed carpets and whats recomm. on regular res. carpets? also, have the modifier.

sdaws4

On trashed carpets mix 18oz and 5 scoops Hot Sauce
On lightly soiled carpet 15oz and 0-3 scoops Hot Sauce

-JB-

Name
JB
Yeah what he said....

unless you wanna BREATH!

Take what the bottle says, cut it in halfsies, start from there and work up if ya need ta.

TimP

I mix 2 oz per gallon for a pump up. The recommended is 15 oz in a 8-1 hydroforce. Now if you have trashed carpet I would probably go 4 oz per gallon and 1 scoop of hot sauce per gallon. Hydroforce there would be no way I'd mix a whole one for trashed carpet unless I was doing rental carpet all day. But keep in mind you're doing about 12 gallons out of a 8-1 hydroforce, so you do the math.

TimP

Steven Hoodlebrink said:
TEASPOONS not SCOOPS, big difference. I specifically remember hearing Les say that is the biggest mix up people are having. Using more Hot Sauce than they need to by using the 2oz scoops for it rather than teaspoons.

The 1 oz scoops come with the hot sauce. And it's tablespoon.

GRHeacock

Always start on the weak side, because you can always add more if needed.

Starting with too strong can cause many problems.

Always use the weakest formula that will do the job, and a smaller possibility of problems after it is dry.

Gary

sdaws4

Believe it’s an additive used to kick up the O2 system combining a blend of citrus solvent and enzymes.
Also tastes great on tacos

Back
Top Bottom