Obliterate

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I know it's over priced clo2 not the point.

If you buy 10 packs it's $6.00 that's $3.00 a gal rtu.
Not expensive considering what we charge!

But I've had to remove odor from cement and tile.

Today was a tile floor rental where the animals pissed on the ceramic tile and into the grout.

And I mopped a gallon ot rtu on the floor and left it.

And damn if it didn't knock the smell down.

I cleaned with saigers and a dash of Judson quatalot.

Because you can't nuke shit enough.

Reactions: Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
no one knows what you are talking about Sam......... Ever thought about getting a Paramotor?

Reactions: SamIam

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Not trying to restart an argument. But sodium chlorite in whatever form you choose is the magic bullet. Cleaned a vomit soaked microfiber sofa the other day. Gave the customer a follow up call today. They said it still smells great. It removed the water ring stain on the decking as well.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Not trying to restart an argument. But sodium chlorite in whatever form you choose is the magic bullet. Cleaned a vomit soaked microfiber sofa the other day. Gave the customer a follow up call today. They said it still smells great. It removed the water ring stain on the decking as well.
So, where did you buy it and what was your dilution ratio.

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
What’s the safety profile of this stuff? I had never heard of it until relatively recently, now everyone is talking about it all the time. I thought you couldn’t get it on your skin or breath the fumes, etc.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
What’s the safety profile of this stuff? I had never heard of it until relatively recently, now everyone is talking about it all the time. I thought you couldn’t get it on your skin or breath the fumes, etc.
No real issues breathing it, not like mixing pellets and running out the house stuff.

They have a stronger liquid formula now.

I've tried the packets and it works pretty good.

2 packets in a 4-1 sprayer can treat a lot of pee pee.

Gonna try the liquid soon

Reactions: AlienAgent

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

Toxicity[edit]

Sodium chlorite is a strong oxidant and can therefore be expected to cause clinical symptoms similar to the well known sodium chlorate: methemoglobinemia, hemolysis, kidney failure.[16] A dose of 10-15 grams of sodium chlorate can be lethal.[17] Methemoglobemia had been demonstrated in rats and cats,[18] and recent studies by the EMEA have confirmed that the clinical symptomatology is very similar to the one caused by sodium chlorate in rats, mice, rabbits, and green monkeys.[19]

There is only one human case in the medical literature of chlorite poisoning.[20] It seems to confirm that the toxicity is equal to sodium chlorate. From the analogy with sodium chlorate, even small amounts of about 1 gram can be expected to cause nausea, vomiting and even life-threatening hemolysis in glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficient persons.

Occupational safety and health (OHS/OSH):
Ingestion hazardsCategory 3
Inhalation hazardsCategory 2
Eye hazardsCategory 1
Skin hazardsCategory 1B

..L.T.A.

SamIam

Name
sam miller

SamIam

Name
sam miller

All this is boring. Can we get back to Corvettes and Motorcycles.
Did you get your soap daddy????

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
B024E8E9-537C-4413-86B1-A54777B70690.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom