Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
PLEEEEEZE GOD.......
make this thing run!
TERRY.jpg

Name
George Valliant
Is the guy with the Abe Lincoln hat the one who performed the exorsist on the Nordic1 before the demo?

It must have worked cuz I didn't hear reports of smoke coming from it or the guages spinning round..

Odin, you should put this guy on payroll!!!

lol

100_3552.jpg

Actually I've used Terry's TM and the one thing you don't have to worry about ...is that it will start...or break down...or really anything going wrong... :wink:

It's a pretty much worry free unit. Certainly no praying is required...the unit is solidly engineered to last... without any supernatural intervention... :roll:

Name
George Valliant
No, the one thing you to worry about with Terry's machines is getting electrocuted!

Maybe he was praying nobody would get shocked at MF!!!

Electrocution = bad

(this is me busting Terry's balls).. lol

shock-warning-logo.jpg

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
DevilThomas said:
Actually I've used Terry's TM and the one thing you don't have to worry about ...is that it will start...or break down...or really anything going wrong... :wink:

It's a pretty much worry free unit. Certainly no praying is required...the unit is solidly engineered to last... without any supernatural intervention... :roll:

Than why don't you quit being a cheap ass and buy one? your looking for an electric truck mount right? Terji was nice enough to demo it for you at one of your jobs right? you say its a good unit buy one :mrgreen:

everfresh1 said:
DevilThomas said:

Than why don't you quit being a cheap ass and buy one? your looking for an electric truck mount right? Terji was nice enough to demo it for you at one of your jobs right? you say its a good unit buy one :mrgreen:

Gee ...why didn't I think of that... :roll:

Actually Terry and I talk quite often...sometimes about what a dumbass you are...Jamie... :p

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
DevilThomas said:
everfresh1 said:
DevilThomas said:

Actually Terry and I talk quite often...sometimes about what a dumbass you are...Jamie... :p

Humm..thats kind of funny..what ever.. Buy a machine from him cheap ass! your in his state hes a good guy and if you want an electric truckmount his looks like a good one.

Name
George Valliant
I might give Terry sh$t but I do have respect for his TM's. Also, have not ruled out the future purchase of a Nordic1.

So Terry... Be honest!!! You were praying nobody would get electrocuted at MF weren't you? :lol:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
DevilThomas said:
everfresh1 said:
DevilThomas said:

LOL@DEbILTERRY!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom