Odo Ban bitter barrier or like products?????

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Had a customer using Odo Ban Bitter Barrier and sprayed it on carpet and furninture and drapes daily and it would stop pets from peeing or chewing...Does that stuff Re-soil?? Not good for rugs??

Everyone asks "what can you put on to make them not go back to the carpet to pee"

Well Mrs. Tinkerbell just put the friggin dawg/kat outside to go and not roam the house like it's ur friggin kid.

I need to take IICRC odor, yes I know that but it's just a matter of removing all the odor correct?? But not 100% possible because dogs smell so good and will detect even a friggin grain of pee right?

Just a matter of lettin the muts/flee balls outside??

There is nothing that makes them not want to pee on it right??

You gotta go, you gotta go right?

I'd pee on the rug too if someone didn't put me outside.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I don't think there is any product you can spray on fabric to stop an animal from pissing in the house. The bitter barrier is just to stop chewing. The only sure fire method for consumer use is a bullet to the head.

"OdoBan® Pet Bitter Barrier
No Chew Spray

OdoBan® Pet Bitter Barrier, No Chew Spray, safely discourages biting and chewing by creating a bitter-tasting invisible barrier. Use as a training aid to help curb unwanted behaviors.

Invisible "

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
A spray of ground up hot peppers on furniture will deter any animal from chewing.

G

Walrus said:
A spray of ground up hot peppers on furniture will deter any animal from chewing.
My dog liked the peppers,anyway dont put to much stock in that odor course,instructor I saw did not know how to work on it aggressivly enough.You are better off asking opinions here or other boards,its wide open what different people use.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom