Auction Odorcide 2 Cases (Original, Fresh Scent, and Duralast)

FredC

Village Idiot
Auction includes:

2 Cases of Gallons! Receive one case with 2 gallons of Original and 2 gallons of Fresh Scent and one case with 4 different fragrances of NEW Duralast Pre/Post Spray.

Odorcide® Original or Fresh Scent Concentrate is your #1 choice for safely, quickly and economically dealing with difficult odors on any job. It’s non-enzymatic and works instantly with no dwell time. Apply to reach the odor source and the odor is gone. Odorcide is not affected by other cleaning agents or disinfectants.

Odorcide Duralast comes in 5 fragrances (Citrus Mist, Mountain Air, Lavender Vanilla, Peach Blossom and White Linen) and works great as a pre/post spray using only 1-2 oz per gallon of water. Duralast contains the same odor elimination technology in a highly concentrated great smelling product.

All Thornell products use a unique proprietary formula that permanently eliminates, not masks, odors on contact. Save time and money and also have peace of mind knowing your customer’s job was done using “The One That Works” for more information or to request a sample visit www.odorcide.com

1623190914776.png

Retail Value $432
Starting bid $200
Minimum Bid increment $2
Auction ends Thursday July 15th at 9PM EST/6PM PST

steve_64

I've been using the carribean whatever fragrance and customers are commenting on good it smells while I'm cleaning. Have a few rugs here I used it on and the whole house smells good.

Reactions: Mikey P and FredC

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom