Odorcide to the rescue

Name
Swani
I just received my Odorcide starter pack and it saved the day. We had a vacation home turnover and the previous guest vomited on the carpet and tried to clean it up only pushing it further into the pad. I applied disinfectant and HWE'd the room. It still smelled horrible. I tried an odor counteractant and it just masked the smell, so I applied Odorcide and it did the trick. I'll definitely be stocking this full-time.

Name
Jeff T
I’ve only used this the last few years on human vomit....
Very expensive, but, it works... 379944F8-431D-4871-BDB2-1AECDAEE58D0.png

Reactions: Living The Dream

Odorcide Mike

Name
Mike Hershley
I just received my Odorcide starter pack and it saved the day. We had a vacation home turnover and the previous guest vomited on the carpet and tried to clean it up only pushing it further into the pad. I applied disinfectant and HWE'd the room. It still smelled horrible. I tried an odor counteractant and it just masked the smell, so I applied Odorcide and it did the trick. I'll definitely be stocking this full-time.
Glad it worked so good for you. Let me know if I can answer any questions or help in any way.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton

We have a local trauma scene cleanup guy who uses the Odorcide Original fragrance on all of his "found them way too late" death scene jobs.

It works for him everytime.

The entire line is really like none other.

Tom Forsythe

The fragrance of the original Odorcide is powerful. It does not visit, it moves into the house. A benefit in the extreme situations Jim was describing. I worked with it about 15 years ago and my nose is remembering the fragrance as I write this post.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom