Odorox Boss XL3

Name
Mike Antonetti
Anyone interested in auction, tomorrow on Iron Planet, equipment in California. They have a mobile app. I've bought throughout US and shipped. Could go for 1/2 cost though I don't like starting prices.

Attachments

• IMG_8539.PNG
    IMG_8539.PNG
    675.7 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_8540.PNG
    IMG_8540.PNG
    597.4 KB · Views: 349
Name
Nate W.
I go on that site also.. Mostly the GovPlanet.. I've noticed when I watch Generators and vehicles being sold, if no one bids on them within the first 2 mins of it opening, the price get cut more than half of the original price.. The minimum bid amount also decreases..

I'm trying to score a forklift...

Reactions: Mike Antonetti

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I go on that site also.. Mostly the GovPlanet.. I've noticed when I watch Generators and vehicles being sold, if no one bids on them within the first 2 mins of it opening, the price get cut more than half of the original price.. The minimum bid amount also decreases..

I'm trying to score a forklift...
Just remember that batteries can be upwards of 2k if they need replaced. They can repair cells and add acid but total replacement is a bitch. We have had two different forklifts, the last with side shift even. Once we lost the batteries, it just wasn't worth keeping.

Name
Mike Antonetti
I worked on them in navy, liked the Hysters. I'm not at the level of looking for forklifts but wanted to watch what they're going for. Just like other batteries keep topped off, charged, 3-5 years and replace. I have a ride on scraper I was hoping the automotive industry battery development will trickle to other industries by lowering costs and longer lasting design. Battery charging has improved over the years.

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Nate W.
Nah, I'm good on an electric forklift.. I want either propane, diesel or gas forklift.. Electric forklift is like a portable, it may do the job but it's still a POS..

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom