Odour encapsulates?

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I also like Odorcide Duralast - Cool White Linen. It's effective for pet odors. And they've just recently come out with a new version of the Duralast product that's less expensive, so it's easier to approach from a cost point.

Odorcide claims that: "All Duralast products have the added benefit of Pet-Soothe™. This proprietary feature can help prevent inappropriate marking by relieving the stress and anxiety that accompanies these episodes thus encouraging proper behavior. Benefits can last up to 30 days after application."

Last edited:

Tom Forsythe

One approach that I approve is to compare products at RTU gallon price. Let us say that you have a product that costs $1.00 a RTU gallon. Go ahead and dilute a more expensive product at the same RTU gallon and compare side by side. Generally I take the approach of trying to push the raw materials to the limit of clarity and solubility in water (saturation point). We definitely did that for Hydrocide. I welcome the comparison of Hydrocide with Odorcide based on RTU gallon cost as Odorcide is the more expensive product in the category.

We have one product that sells for $20.00 and another for $40.00. The $20.00 product dilutes 1 to 8 for $2.22 per RTU gallon. The $40.00 product dilutes 1 to 32 for $1.21 per RTU gallon. The difference is in the packaging, labor, overhead and shipping as you use 4 gallons for every gallon. My view is that you should pick the most expensive product in the category and compare RTU gallon costs. I think that you will find the more expensive products a better value. In case you have a pre-spray at $1.00 a RTU gallon then go ahead and take the $40.00 product and dilute 1 to 39 to match the $1.00 RTU gallon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom