Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Old lady, cat room (puke).

Odyssey
PCP, TOPS Spot, sodium chlorite & red out
Scrub pad
3 Glad pads (until the pads weren’t dirty)

Yes, I rinsed after this pic. My waste water wasn’t anywhere near as bad as I thought it would be.

7C75D2CB-77A2-460A-9F65-7CD4681F7EEF.jpeg 04239A7C-2069-4593-BD5E-F0B14FC80048.jpeg

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Hush, you probably have no idea what he’s talking about either.
It means you don't like his response so you're trying to reframe while pretending like you're sticking to your original point.

He's positing that though you may have given it a uniform (dingy) appearance, you didn't get it clean.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
It means you don't like his response so you're trying to reframe while pretending like you're sticking to your original point.

He's positing that though you may have given it a uniform (dingy) appearance, you didn't get it clean.
Maybe if it was an actual accusation, instead of a passive aggressive, pansy statement, I could’ve responded appropriately.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris

And I scrubbed with the Trinity, two different pads and then rinsed with hot water. Pretty sure it wouldn’t get any cleaner than that. She got a Hella cleaning.

It’s also carpet from the 90’s.

sassyotto

Name
Paul
great job but I would have done a quick rinse first. Probably would have taken most of the spots out.

I do that when there are multiple spots or large spill/spots. Rinse most of it out first so you dont get it deeper into the carpet or worse, spread it around. Takes only a second to do and makes your cleaning agent much more effective.

But I am sure Ron would not agree

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
great job but I would have done a quick rinse first. Probably would have taken most of the spots out.

I do that when there are multiple spots or large spill/spots. Rinse most of it out first so you dont get it deeper into the carpet or worse, spread it around. Takes only a second to do and makes your cleaning agent much more effective.

I would agree 100 percent. Reminds me of one of my crazy cat ladies who wouldn't pick up the cat vomit until it dried because it was easier to scrape it up. Would have made sense if she had actually scraped it up.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris

I was experimenting with VLM. I knew it was going to be rinsed.

This was about showing what the Odyssey can do by itself.

There was no actual puke on the carpet when I got there… just the stains. Her neighbor used a brush and Green Machine prior.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom