Off to ATL...

G

They will teach you to charge .85 a ft, but I have never found that market,
only out in Apos, CA

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Be ready for day 2 when Big Bad Billy teaches marketing 101!! Good stuff! If you are lucky to stay at the same hotel as Bill, make sure you go down and have a brewsky with him. If you run out, I am sure Bill knows where the nearest place is to buy more beer!!! He may even offer to go on a "BEER RUN"!!

Seriously though, have fun and an open mind! You will learn alot in those 5 days. I am going to try to take it again next year sometime if I can.

hogjowl

Idiot™
If you ask me, they should have three days of Chucks stuff and a day each for the twins. It's the financial stuff that is really important.

Of course, I know what would happen if they did that. Chuck would have everybody priced so high we'd all go out of business and then Jon-Don wouldn't be able to sell that new marketing program to anybody.

If they ever come out with it ...

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
admiralclean said:
If you ask me, they should have three days of Chucks stuff and a day each for the twins. It's the financial stuff that is really important.

Of course, I know what would happen if they did that. Chuck would have everybody priced so high we'd all go out of business and then Jon-Don wouldn't be able to sell that new marketing program to anybody.

What do you mean "IF". I am betting it doesn't get done by fall!!

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Doug D said:
admiralclean said:

What do you mean "IF". I am betting it doesn't get done by fall!!

Just keep it up, Dimick, and you'll wind up on what we here at Jon-Don call the MSLMIL List. (Stands for Marty Sutley Last Man In Line for the MyEasyMarketing.com list.) HOWEVER, we will include Sutley in our "no-weasel-out" guarantee, IF and WHEN we decide to allow him to use the MEM program simply because everybody gets this warranty at Jon-Don. Even redneck whiners ...

IB
http://www.StrategiesForSuccess.com

PS Even worse, Doug, you keep it up and Yeadon won't make any more beer runs for you. Hmmmm ... :)

BTW, I met Chris tonight. Wow, what I wouldn't have given to be 22 years old and have a guy like Rob Lyons mentoring me. And Yeadon and Violand on top of it along with the help of the internet discussion boards! Me? I had to learn it all through the school of hard knocks and hanging around bars eavesdropping at carpet cleaning trade shows!

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
Hey Mikey, When are you going to make a second round here??
Picked up quite a bit more the second time around!!

Chris A

Name
Chris
Hey just me this time Ken, I'll send Steph within a year though...

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Steve Toburen said:
http://www.StrategiesForSuccess.com[/url]

PS Even worse, Doug, you keep it up and Yeadon won't make any more beer runs for you. Hmmmm ... :)
[/quote:24m7y61p]

I say Bill will go on more beer runs, because he wants his guinesses that bad!! Go ahead and put me in back of Marty on that line, he has been waiting longer than I have!

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
Well the class is over and as usual, Jondon did an outstanding job, and I got much more out of it the second time.
If you have or have not been to this class, get on the list and go, it is IMO the best thing our industry offers!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom