OFFER EXTENDED TO 5/31 - Legend Brands Exclusive Offer – The World’s Greatest Products for the World’s Greatest Carpet Cleaning Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
So Saturday it was getting late in the evening and time to take Bax (the resident Bear/Doge out to his pen. I grab him a treat, his leash, he will take off on you if he sees a deer, and a flashlight.

As we cross the driveway and into the grass there is water draining down the hill towards the creek.

The dog jumps over it and so I do too. However I was not thinking about how soft the ground was. I hit mud and started to fall back but leaned forward trying to keep upright. I'm sure I looked like a cartoon, when the make a bunch of movement in one place.

Anyway I fall forward, catching myself with my hands and one knee. I'm muddy, my shirt and shorts are splashed on and wet. I look up and Bax is giving me the sad face. He's like Rich if you want to play in the mud, give me the bone and close my gate and you can have at it. 🐕

A little pissed and embarrassed, I jump up, only to lose my footing and fall back. Sitting in the mud, wet shorts and muddy, I take a deep breath. Hardly a patient man, but not entirely oblivious to what caused my predicament. I slowly gathered myself and put the dog away.

This time as I walk back to the house, I walked around the mud bog and stepped over the running water.

I head to the bedroom to change my clothes. My wife is on the bed watching TV, she sees me all muddy and starts laughing. What happened to you? 🤨

I explain and she laughs harder. WELL, I'm glad, NO, I'm very glad I could provide you with comic relief for the evening! 😖

I go in the bathroom to wash up and change, putting the evenings events behind me.

So last night we are eating dinner and tells me the girls in the pharmacy wish we had a Ring camera. I asked why and she said they all had a good laugh about my falling in the mud story.

Why is it some people like to see others make a fool of themselves? Thank God, I'm not that kind of person. lol
😉

• Haha
Reactions: SamIam and hogjowl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom