Officially on vacation

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
who do you refer work to?
I don't. I make them wait. Not ideal but I lose very few customers. I may change it in the future. There is another local cleaner that would like to work with me. He will be helping me with a large job on the 12th. Very reliable so far.

Reactions: Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
At the airport waiting for our flight. Should be in Phoenix by 3.

IMG_20191105_092638.jpg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Didn't take us long to find our favorite taco and tequila place. Checked in, said hello to some regulars and we're off to Cien Agave. Best tacos in town and the tequilas not bad, so they tell me.

Ed Valentine

Name
Ed Valentine
Always nice to get away and re-energize your batteries.

However, as we all know, this is the time you always get tons of people calling you, when you are not there!!-lol!

Have fun and get some rest. You certainly deserve it.

Ed Valentine

Name
Ed Valentine
One martini. Not enuf. Two martinis. Too much. Three martinis. Just right. ----Steve

Steve,
besides being a terrific owner, you must be in charge of; "Customer Relations" !!!!!

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
So I am finally back at home with a coffee and able to sit in front of my computer for a bit. What a great 5 days. To all you guys who pooh pooh these events and don't attend because it may take time off work and you may make less money and don't want to work for a charity sponsored by a mega corporation and so on, YOU DON'T KNOW WTF YOU'RE MISSING. You will make much more money when you return back to work with all the new ideas that will be given to you for free. Even if you've been in the business for 30-40 years, you will be inspired by the stories of other carpet cleaners who have made against all odds. You will learn how to clean carpets, tiles, upholstery, etc, from the best in the business. I don't know how many times someone said to me, "this is like my family". That's what it feels like when all of us miserable s.o.b.s get together. Family. One of my highlights was meeting Lee Stockwell. A true gentleman who can back up his comments and opinions here with a lifetime of experience. I wish I had more time to spend with him. Most popular carpet cleaner there is Grant Baverstock from down under. If you've never been to a bar with Grant, you don't know what you're missing. Absolutely hilarious, great person, great carpet cleaner and he's legally blind and operates his business from a taxi. Had a chance to use a Trinity op machine. We cleaned some heavily soiled carpets in the back offices of the hotel. The carpets were completely trashed but came out amazing. Mikey has a video somewhere. Cleaning the Ronald Macdonald houses, some carpet cleaners ran into some of the families who have to use the facilities because their kids are so seriously ill. Very emotional for some and it brings it home why we are doing this. The spirit of generosity was evident everywhere. From the Vendors who supported us to the carpet cleaners bidding on auction items, knowing that the funds are going to a worthy cause. This is my second Mikeys Fest and I have to say, I can't wait for the next one. I may not be able to attend Nashville but I will definitely be there in spirit. A big thanks to all the organizers and Thoughts and Prayers for Mark who ended up in the hospital from a spider bite. Anyone near Minnesota who can give Mark a hand for a few days, please do so.

Name
Swani
So I am finally back at home with a coffee and able to sit in front of my computer for a bit. What a great 5 days. To all you guys who pooh pooh these events and don't attend because it may take time off work and you may make less money and don't want to work for a charity sponsored by a mega corporation and so on, YOU DON'T KNOW WTF YOU'RE MISSING. You will make much more money when you return back to work with all the new ideas that will be given to you for free. Even if you've been in the business for 30-40 years, you will be inspired by the stories of other carpet cleaners who have made against all odds. You will learn how to clean carpets, tiles, upholstery, etc, from the best in the business. I don't know how many times someone said to me, "this is like my family". That's what it feels like when all of us miserable s.o.b.s get together. Family. One of my highlights was meeting Lee Stockwell. A true gentleman who can back up his comments and opinions here with a lifetime of experience. I wish I had more time to spend with him. Most popular carpet cleaner there is Grant Baverstock from down under. If you've never been to a bar with Grant, you don't know what you're missing. Absolutely hilarious, great person, great carpet cleaner and he's legally blind and operates his business from a taxi. Had a chance to use a Trinity op machine. We cleaned some heavily soiled carpets in the back offices of the hotel. The carpets were completely trashed but came out amazing. Mikey has a video somewhere. Cleaning the Ronald Macdonald houses, some carpet cleaners ran into some of the families who have to use the facilities because their kids are so seriously ill. Very emotional for some and it brings it home why we are doing this. The spirit of generosity was evident everywhere. From the Vendors who supported us to the carpet cleaners bidding on auction items, knowing that the funds are going to a worthy cause. This is my second Mikeys Fest and I have to say, I can't wait for the next one. I may not be able to attend Nashville but I will definitely be there in spirit. A big thanks to all the organizers and Thoughts and Prayers for Mark who ended up in the hospital from a spider bite. Anyone near Minnesota who can give Mark a hand for a few days, please do so.
Very well put! It was a pleasure to meet you! Thank you for all the information and ideas you gave me. You truly are a wealth of knowledge! Please give my best to your wife. She is also a great lady!

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Very well put! It was a pleasure to meet you! Thank you for all the information and ideas you gave me. You truly are a wealth of knowledge! Please give my best to your wife. She is also a great lady!
It was so fun to meet our board engineer. Or is it our bored engineer. You have a great attitude towards life and it was fun to hang out with you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom